Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I like my bike again. Yay
  • Dancake
    Free Member

Just yesterday, I was cursing it. My back hurt, my balls hurt, the clicking seatpost was about to go into orbit, my brakes annoyed me (for no reason), my wheels were too big…to many gears..the forks were too heavy…

Kept it simple today

“Went out for a ride with the dogs” When you put the self loathing on the back-burner (im Crap, my bike is crap, I cant jump, im FAT boohoo etc ) it is possible to have a good time after all 🙂

Will even do the fod enduro after all. I was considering jacking it all in

Frankenstein
    Free Member

LOL 😆

T’is fun to ride!

PJay
    Free Member

After ruining an expensive new stem during fitting I was rather annoyed. During my last ride my saddle and seatpost was making alarming creaking and cracking noises and something (possibly a pedal or rear hub) was squeaking annoyingly and there was another strange intermittent tapping noise coming from somewhere; I was all for locking the bike in the shed and forgetting about it.

Anyway, I’ve done a bit of fettling and am hoping for a lovely Autumn ride, when time allows, to re-invigorate my cycling too. Bikes are brilliant but sometimes they can be frustrating too.

PeteG55
    Free Member

Its those moments in biking when it all just comes together and its the best thing in the world. I know its a cliche, but its also very true.

steve_b77
    Free Member

but you will inevitably stack it at the next corner, I know I did on Monday he hee :mrgreen:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I like my bike again. Yay’ is closed to new replies.