Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • I laugh at your lego death star
  • sandwicheater

[video]http://youtu.be/_ObE4_nMCjE[/video]

treaclesponge
    Free Member

The future. All AA men will need to carry is a huge bag of Lego in the back of their van and the kids can help fix the car.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

That is the best thing I have ever seen, ever!

Almost exactly 30 years ago I got this for Christmas:

And I was the happiest kid in the world. I think I’ll tell my Mum that I want the kit to build the one in the video this year… 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DezB
    Free Member

That really is quite amazing. I’m hard to impress when it comes to Lego, cos in my view it’s for kids, but that… that impresses me.

growinglad
    Free Member

Saw that yesterday…..very cool!!

Yep, think you may have had to share the happiness boriselbrus, as I reckon it was the same year I got the same….kept me quiet for the rest of the Christmas holidays.

I had it shipped over when I lived in Greece with some other bits and when it arrived it was all broken….

…que, bottle of wine and an evening on the floor, but now with a bit more body hair.

Now sits on the book case and my kids constantly ask if they can play with it….give it a couple more years yet, least then they can put it back together after they have taken things apart.

dashed
    Free Member

I had that Lego Tecnic Car Chassis (is that what it was called??) about 30 years ago too. Loved it, and was rebuilt in various forms for many years afterwards 🙂

bob_summers

Fantastic. Genuine LOL at the AA comment!
    I’m a big fan of Lego, I was toolmaker in a previous life making plastic injection moulds and the thought that every single Lego brick has to be an interference fit with every single other brick was quite mind boggling.
    All the bricks in that car must be glued together otherwise it’d sag in the middle and break,surely. Going from bitter childhood experience of trying to build ride on Lego vehicles!

Cougar

Almost exactly 30 years ago I got this for Christmas:

I still have that. And its predecessor.

elliptic
    Free Member

Yep both of those, and the helicopter:

and the tractor:

All now in the capable hands of my 12-year old nephew who’s making full use of it, along with various newfangled motors and IR remote control blocks 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

I had/have the car too. In fact I just got rid of the cardboard box it came in a couple of weeks ago.

Lego is great. that my son loves it too is a great thing 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I laugh at your lego death star’ is closed to new replies.