Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • I know we've done this subject before but ..
  • DrJ
    Jamie
    Free Member

Stick him in the cargo hold. Sorted.

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

I like the airlines attitude. Good on them.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

About bloody time. They should get charged for excess baggage too! Porkers

jon1973
    Free Member

Maybe if he had volunteered to be a life raft in an emergency, they may have let him on.

tails
    Free Member

He seems like a relatively polite chap even asking at check-in for more space so I have some sympathy, but I agree with the airline he can't squash some poor lass next to him due to his over eating.

sc-xc

It might be glandular. Did you ever think of that, you bullies?

Tim
    Free Member

Barry Bethel – Member

Thats distinctly more than glands and big bones 🙂

highclimber
    Free Member

Fat Ba**ards using the human rights card annoy me. Its a shame he didn't get to be with his Aunt on her deathbed but maybe he should lose some weight!

Junkyard
    Free Member

felt like a criminal or a terrorist or something… the emotion got too much for me and I broke down

yes perfectly reasonable response when someone says you are taking up a third of the seat next to you due ot size when you are 32 stone.

Seriously would you want a long haul flight sat/squashed next to him? doors the size of seats cant get it

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Fat Ba**ards using the human rights card annoy me.

Actually it was the airline who used "the human rights card"………not fatty.

Quote :

An Air Transat spokesman said: "We can't ask people their measurements before they book a flight – it's a breach of their human rights,"

Stupid Ba**ards who can't read simple articles annoy me.

seven
    Free Member

Should have asked for extra seat when he booked – problem solved

Mind you less pies would be good or he'll be joining his aunt before his time.

Jamie
    Free Member

He obviously did. That is why he ate them.

househusband

Having sat next to someone, on a full flight, who bulged well into my seat I have to admit that I am not sympathetic. You take up two seats – bloody well pay for them.

Do, however, agree that if the flight wasn't full perhaps he could've been accommodated elsewhere.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘I know we've done this subject before but ..’ is closed to new replies.