Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I know the MPs 2nd home allowance thing has been done but…
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

How on earth can one MP ‘forget’ that he was claiming mortgage payments for 18 months? 😯 And he only ‘remembered’ two weeks ago – probably when he realised he wouldn’t get away with it!
    What’s the difference between this and a guy who robs a house and then takes the stuff back 18 months later? They’re both criminals aren’t they?

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Sandwich

It’s all right it was a “mistake”.
    Similarly the couple, married, who claimed for 2 second houses, thankfully he’s fallen on his sword.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Seems the rozzers might be on to him 🙂
    If there was a law about taking the p**s they’d all bein jail…….. which is where they deserve to be anyway.

Pook

hahaha – nice one sam

mt
    Free Member

it’s voting day today, only a euro-usless-biger-fraud-MEP vote. So who are you voting for then? If your not voting then pull yer pants down bend over and let them carry on. Alternatively we could make this small party voting day, a reminder of what happens if we choose not to vote for the 3 main parties, I’m off now to vote for …..it’s a secret. Could make for interesting read over the weekend.

dustytrails

JUST GOES TO PROVE THAT NON OF THESE W***ERS CAN BE TRUSTED – NO MATTER WHAT THEIR PARTY IS – I’M NOT GOING TO VOTE AGAIN – EVER – NOT UNTIL THERE IS A BOX TO TICK WITH ‘NON OF THE ABOVE’ OR ‘NO CONFIDENCE IN ANY’ -THEY REALLY ARE ALL A TOTAL BUNCH OF SELF CENTRED T**SERS INCLUDING THE ‘LADIES’

porterclough
    Free Member

mt – I’ll be voting on June 4th, good luck at the polling station today.. you may have a long wait 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I know the MPs 2nd home allowance thing has been done but…’ is closed to new replies.