Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • I Just watched Lady GaGa`s new video
  • trout
    Free Member

Gaga Video

Cant say I want to watch it again

R.lepecha

well its full of men not wearing a right lot, im concerned?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Madder than a box of frogs, & to think children look up to pop stars 🙄

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Mad as a box of frogs indeed – however taking another view it was quite an interesting pastiche of Madonna's S&M phase 😉

Woody
    Free Member

LOL. I wonder if Madonna will see the funny side? I suspect not 😆

There is something quite intoxicating about Gaga. Fabulous body and a face that can go from stunning, to looking like a greyhound that's run into a brick wall.

Crap song though.

Drac

I wonder how long it is before Hora posts he's bough a pair stilettos and some fishnet stockings.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I like the shadowy lighting, though the pudding basin haircuts are odd. Gaga reminds me of Cate Blanchett in Elizabeth. I liked it better after pausing it and giving it time to download the whole video, as it was annoying when it stuttered.

KevinPP
    Free Member

Fantastic voice, aswell as the body. An artist aswell as an artiste.
    Definately not on this planet but destined to become as big as Madonna.

Barelyincontrol
    Free Member

Wouldn't touch her with yours. I just look forward to the day, hopefully in the not too distant future, when no-one can remember who she is and she is broke due to having blown her money on 60 foot pianos and 35000 stupid outfits.

flatfish
    Free Member

loads of moe's from the three stooges

grumm
    Free Member

She's not mad as a box of frogs though is she – it's just that her marketing team has decided that acting mad as a box of frogs is what will sell records. Lame.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

it's just that her marketing team has decided that acting mad as a box of frogs is what will sell records

you know this for a fact ?

souldrummer
    Free Member

I've heard the song on the radio a few times and it really is pretty indifferent. Started to watch the video but began to lose the will to live!! How she hasn't been sued I do not know.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘I Just watched Lady GaGa`s new video’ is closed to new replies.