Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • I just want her back… (eBay advice please)
  • King-ocelot
    Free Member

I just want my old bike back, all those good times we shared and the memories. I fell on hard times in 2008 and had like a fool let her go to the highest bidder. There’s not a day goes by I don’t think of her 🙁

I have the buyers name eBay I’d but can’t see an option to search for him. I hope she has been treated well

Gary_M
    Free Member

It’s just a bike ffs. Buy another one instead.

‘Theres not a day goes by I don’t think of her’ – seriously?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    King-ocelot
    Free Member

Edit… Found it 🙂

ScottChegg
    Free Member

It’d be like getting back with an old girlfriend. You have great memories but be very disappointing once back in the saddle.

Keep moving forward.

scandalous
    Free Member

Know that feeling well lately……

enfht
    Free Member

Shag a hooker.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Ha ha, no Gary_M I’m not seriously that attached to the bike, I am after a similar bike for when mates visit/ as a second bike and thought why not see if my old ones still about.

PiknMix
    Free Member

At least you didn’t sell it to a fellow forumite then watch it get sold bit by bit in the classifieds. That hurts a bit.

mark90
    Free Member

It won’t feel the same riding her again knowing she’s been ridden by someone else for the last couple of years. Same goes for the bike 😉

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Well I have tracked her down to a shed in Yorkshire. I’m expecting a photo soon, im told she hasn’t changed, current owner thinking about selling.

gogg
    Free Member

gogg
    Free Member

leffeboy

Did that Aston Martin ad come from a ‘special interest’ mag? It’s quite offensive really

firestarter
    Free Member

Are you for real leffeboy??

andyrm
    Free Member

Definitely not offended by either ad 🙂

gogg
    Free Member

leffeboy, rumour has it that they are both “spoofs”.

bearnecessities

To be fair, I can see where he’s coming from / the angle he’s looking / his point

Yes, it’s quite naughty.

leffeboy

rumour has it that they are both “spoofs”

I thought they might be as there is no way they are mainstream. I was wondering if some companies would have risked it in a more niche mag though

Jamie
    Free Member

bearnecessities

gogg
    Free Member

and that’s going to put you off is it Jamie??

Where did your parp go?

gogg
    Free Member

What’s a pre-owed Aston Martin?

A repossession? One that someone else couldn’t afford the finance on and as a result had to lose the pleasure of jumping into it regularly.

leffeboy

I was a little afraid when Jamie appeared but he has come up ‘trumps’ again 🙂

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘I just want her back… (eBay advice please)’ is closed to new replies.