Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • i just ordered a tftuned coil spring for my pike
  • porter_jamie

lets see if its any good. hopefully it will come before i go to the alps

porter_jamie

i just fitted the tftuned coil spring conversion to my 160mm pikes on a 2016 mk1.5 aeris.
    fitting was a piece of piss but then again i have refreshed a few sets forks and had a fork rebuilding geek with me. the trickiest bit is breaking the loctite – follow the instructions to the letter and you will be fine. the only thing was i fitted the spring upside down to how they wanted me to, as the inside diameter of the coil wouldn’t fit over the spring perch the other way.

initial ride round the unit carpark – wow it feels plush. i used the recommended spring and no preload spacers. i have about 22% sag with no kit – basically spot on. off to les arc tomorrow so will update later.

teethgrinder

I did a home made coil conversion for my Pike. Loads better than air. I might also have it sneakily set at 165mm travel. Not dead yet.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I will be surprised if it isn’t a success. No plans to change my CRConceptions coil and my setup has about the same sag as yours.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘i just ordered a tftuned coil spring for my pike’ is closed to new replies.