Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • I just farted in the cinema. In a quiet bit.
  • bol

I went to see Anchorman 2 this afternoon with my wife. I found it very funny. So much so that at one point I briefly lost control of my bottom. Which I also found very funny. I think I’ve regressed to the age of 15. I’m still sniggering to myself. Luckily Mrs Bol shares my juvenile sense of humour, but I think date night might be off.

jimmy

noise / smell / both?

bol

Yep. Noise short and rasping, slightly high pitched, but loud. Smell reflected an evening of best bitter and a breakfast of scrambled egg. Kind of proud and ashamed at the same time.

Gary_C

Good work that man.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Hats off!

Well done.

singlespeedstu

No follow through?

grahamt1980

Awesome work, nothing wrong with that. In that film its almost expected surely.

jimmy

Textbook, right down to the giggles.

Harry_the_Spider

I think that the correct name for such a fart is a “Tommy Squeaker”.

dannyh
    Free Member

Nothing wrong here. I’ve started playing Russian roulette at work. When I go to make the drinks in the small kitchen and there is no one else in there I’ll drop one and then try to wash and dry all the mugs and get clear before someone else goes in. Nothing like living on the edge!

granny_ring

Is the film as good as the first one?

zokes
    Free Member

It’s good, but not sure it has quite the impact of the first one. That said, plenty of old gags recycled at just the right point to make them funnier than a new joke.

bol

No follow through I’m pleased to say, as I would have had to sit in it for an hour in case I missed a good bit.

Well, I laughed harder (as noted), but not quite as frequently.

sofatester
    Free Member

Bol for king!

docstar
    Free Member

Was in the cinema with my two and a half year old last week and let go of a real stinker in the middle of watching frozen, the way in which my daughter was slouched with her feet up and hand in a box of popcorn I could have easily laid the blame on her.

Ambrose

Chapeau 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘I just farted in the cinema. In a quiet bit.’ is closed to new replies.