Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • I just don't want to
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I know it’s a gorgeous evening and I am here all alone near the woods but the problem is, I just don’t want to go riding. I rode a lot last week, and whilst my legs are fine I’m just knackered. Fell asleep after work, still knackered, feel like a book and an early night. Should still be Nic weather on Wednesday, I’ll go then on my day off.

Still feel bad about squandering this lovely evening though.

kcal

Sometimes feel like that; feel that way at the moment in fact; just shattered (not ill, just anxious / wound up). But it’s definitely autumnal, there’s a nip to the air that wasn’t there two weeks ago.

Can you go for a walk instead, I sometime prefer a walk in the outdoors anyway..

edhornby

. I rode a lot last week, and whilst my legs are fine I’m just knackered.

answered your own question there.

molgrips
    Free Member

Nah I just wanna sleep.

mikey74
    Free Member

The same. I was going to go for a run tonight (I have a race coming up on Sunday) but I’ve just felt so tired all day.

jekkyl

you have wasted an evening mrmole, have you ever EVER gone out on a bike and regretted it?

molgrips
    Free Member

As it happens, I have 🙂 not for a few years now though.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Just go out for a walk.

jimmy

did the same last week. Organised an evening ride, got sign off, left work on time and… couldn’t be arsed, too tired.

molgrips
    Free Member

Not helped by the fact I only know Tunnel Hill and Swinley round here. CBA to fight the traffic to Swinley, and I’m so bored of Tunnel Hill

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

What you need is a little green tablet called bikeagra.

molgrips
    Free Member

Lol yes!

SaxonRider

It’s precisely at times like this that we should arrange to go riding. I am stupidly busy until Thursday night, but if you are still feeling lethargic after that, I’d be happy to head out with you. Then, we might be equal!

theotherjonv

Does your knowledge of tunnel hill extend to poridgepot, the other side of the canal?

molgrips
    Free Member

Saxon, yes definitely. I am still in Farnborough but should have plenty of opps in the next few weeks. Or Saturday am maybe.

molgrips
    Free Member

Jonv, not sure if I have crossed the canal. I generally go in across from Potters and then bimble around until I reach the Army trenches and where the mini shore stuff used to be that had Army stencilled on it. Then sometimes a bit beyond that but not over the canal.

garage-dweller

Must be the night for not doing what you are meant to …

I am supposed to be studying tonight, mrs g-d supposed to be food shopping… We are both currently sitting frazzled on the sofa. Will be riding tomorrow as there is a new bike to be ridden.

epicyclo

molgrips – Member
    …Still feel bad about squandering this lovely evening though.

That’s when you go for a plooter.
    Grab a beer or two, ride somewhere scenic and easy. Sit on your arse and watch the sun go down.
    Once you’ve drunk your beer you won’t need lights to get home.
    🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

I had a nice evening reading my book, but I’ve had to get in early to meet someone at work. It’s a fool’s errand getting me up early – I’m still not ready to do anything until 10.30 so I might as well be in bed…

theotherjonv

There’s as much as TH on PP, if you want a meet up one evening i can drag you around for a bit.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘I just don't want to’ is closed to new replies.