Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • I just bought a new old car whoop whoop!
  • h4muf
    Free Member

My toys…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

See thats where I’m struggling, it’s a hoot at the moment, and droping a 1.4 k-series, uprating the springs/dampers would probably be 90% as good, but cost peanuts.

Loinheart, out of intrest, what engine/gearbox is that? And how much cutting and welding did it need?

I’ve seen a few people fabircating entire transmission tunnles, and others saying the T9 just drops straight in.

xiphon
    Free Member

That orange mini is bad ass.

Klunk
    Free Member

it was more fun than you can shake a stick at

ourmaninthenorth

I think I would have a ‘The Professionals’ 3.0S Capri if I got anythign though

My father wrote one of those off. Replaced it with the 2.8i in that two-tone blue/silver they did.

Replaced that with an ur Quattro. And then another.

He toyed with an RS500 Cosworth, but stayed with the Audi.

Second Quattro replaced with an Audi 100 (he ran out of money). There was something *special* about this thing – it came from Dave Sutton Motorsport, the then preparers of works Audi rally cars. It looked cr*p but went like **** off a stick..!

sefton
    Free Member

got 100mph & 72bhp on the rollers that day!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Deposit paid, looks like I’m in with both feet!!!

billysugger
    Free Member

Good choice Wrighty, right bit of kit.

Hope petrol prices don’t go ‘too’ high.

h4muf
    Free Member

RB’s are proper weapons!

I know a lad who had one,cost him £15 from chesterfield to matlock bath 1 way!!

He sold it to buy a new age STI,had it 2 months,decided he didn’t like it so bought his old 320 back!!

wrightyson
    Free Member

I looked at and tested a new age, far more refined with nice bits of electronic gadgetry but something wasn’t just right! Love my current preza but just wanted one final fling with a “proper” one before I go old sensible and close to bankrupt. Bring on the miles!!

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘I just bought a new old car whoop whoop!’ is closed to new replies.