Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • I just asked a friend how work was going – you won't believe what she said next!
  • bearnecessities

Sui
    Free Member

Lisa sounds like a laugh, when do we get to meet her?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Fun size or king size?

Gary_M
    Free Member

mmmm deep fried Mars Bar

Rubber_Buccaneer

I’m adding Mars bars to the list of things I ate as a kid but don’t any more

slowoldman

In what? The vending machine?

4130s0ul
    Free Member

i’m not sure what’s more intriguing, where she’s putting her Mars Bar or why you have a picture of a rubble filled skip on your phone…

nope, definitely the Mars Bar

ElShalimo

The lawn is looking good but the drive needs some attention
    😉

MoreCashThanDash

I’m feeling thick today – can someone explain what I am clearly not getting here?

Esme
    Free Member

Lisa? Has she changed her name from Marianne?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The lawn is looking good but the drive needs some attention

Is this a euphemism about Lisa’s personal grooming regime?

onehundredthidiot

Marianne faithful.

jekkyl

P-Jay
    Free Member

MoreCashThanDash – Member

I’m feeling thick today – can someone explain what I am clearly not getting here?

Me too, I think it’s a sort of teenager joke.

spekkie
    Free Member

In February of 1967, cops acting on a tip raided Keith Richards’ house for drugs. When they entered the home, Mick Jagger, singer Marianne Faithfull and others were in the living room, with Faithfull — who had just bathed — wrapped only in a sheet. But an oft-repeated rock legend has it that the police interrupted Jagger while he was eating a Mars Bar out of Faithfull’s vagina — a claim she vigorously denied in her autobiography, calling it “a dirty old man’s fantasy.” The story may have originated from the classic Mars Bar ad which claimed the candy treat “fills that gap.”

Read More: Mick Jagger’s Mars Bar Snack – Gruesome Rock Legends | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/mick-jagger-mars-bar-snack-gruesome-rock-legends/?trackback=tsmclip

🙂

MoreCashThanDash

“I’m just about to put a Mars bar in my skip of broken up slabs of tarmac” is not a euphemism I’m familiar with…

Gary_M
    Free Member

bearnecessities pal Lisa is a sales manager for Maserati, sales aren’t going well due to a failed internet ad campaign so she’s taken to sepnding her days inserting mars bars around the cars waiting to go through pdi. Keeps the pdi guys on their toes and gets Lisa through the long days.

How could you not get that?

mrblobby
    Free Member

POIDH

carlos
    Free Member

Thought hat was a cryptic ‘I’m making rocky road’ post.

Just a thought but why not see if ST towers can help out and let her do a bit of advertising on here…. 🙂

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

Party?

MrSmith
    Free Member

Is that a work phone? Surely nobody willingly buys something that isn’t an iPhone 😯

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Hey bear, can you post the picture of us wih the wrong forum names?

CountZero

bearnecessities pal Lisa is a sales manager for Maserati, sales aren’t going well due to a failed internet ad campaign so she’s taken to sepnding her days inserting mars bars around the cars waiting to go through pdi. Keeps the pdi guys on their toes and gets Lisa through the long days.

How could anybody not get that? It’s just so glaringly clear and obvious…

sales aren’t going well due to a failed internet ad campaign

Really? Amazing, how could that have possibly happened?

kayak23

Hmmm, clickbait.

edward2000
    Free Member

Where is she on this scale? Either no go or danger zone

mrsfry
    Free Member

If they put a Mars in every Maserati maybe they would sell some 8)

garage-dweller

A Marserati if you will?

athgray
    Free Member

You get ‘mars bars’ in concrete structures. The name is used to describe the spacers between layers of steel reinforcement. She could mean this.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘I just asked a friend how work was going – you won't believe what she said next!’ is closed to new replies.