Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I hope this isn't true (hit and run boaster on twitter content)
  • highclimber
    Free Member

http://www.lcc.org.uk/index.asp?Pageid=2258

just found this on UKclimbing thought I would share as its slightly disturbing if its true.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I got hit by an Audi driver the other week, he was very well manered appologetic*, wanted to give me his address incase I wanted to claim for injury if it got worse etc, etc. Decided agaist it as on ballance I had a bruised little finger and I’m guessing his wing mirror was blooming expensive so he’ll have learn’t his lesson!

*TBH my first instict was to leg it knowing how angry people can get and i wanst seriously hurt.

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

I hope it isn’t true highclimber 🙁 If it is I hope the police catch him and he gets what he deserves.

highclimber
    Free Member

“Nah its not dented. I think the two white guys I hit…were more bruised and dented. Not a scratch on mind.”

Racist intent?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

….and I’d just put my pitchfork away.

What an utter tool

Rich
    Free Member

Id like to express my side of the story in regard to the tweet made about the cyclists in Richmond Park. Yesterday around 7pm. I was with few of my mates whom had my phone unknowingly and tweeted that particular tweet as a “joke”. First and foremost, nothing stated in the tweet is true in the slightest. Secondly, as a avid cyclist myself who cycles to work twice a week, I would never commit such crime nor indulge in it. However, since the twitter account is mine. I accept full responsibility for my mate’sstupid actions, which has come to this. I also send my sincere apologies.”

That’s a quote that has been added to the bottom of the story.

highclimber
    Free Member

fair enough. A bit of a silly thing to do but glad no one has really been hurt.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Or he’s in a panic and he thinks that will make it all go away.

Rich
    Free Member

Suppose we only have his word for it though.

Why would you block your account rather than just post that the last few tweets were your friends messing around and to be ignored?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I hope this isn't true (hit and run boaster on twitter content)’ is closed to new replies.