Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • I have run out of XBOX games to play.
  • samuri
    Free Member

So what should I play now?

I like driving games the most but also liked GTA V and Borderlands 2 a great deal. Stuff like that. Doesn’t have to be new stuff but I’ve probably played most of the older good games so be prepared for a lot of rejections.

Ta.

CaptJon
    Free Member

You’ve probably played them, but the mass effect trilogy?

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

Get a girlfriend 🙂

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Ride your bike?

06awjudd
    Free Member

Wrong weather to be asking a question like that 🙂
    Wrong season in fact.

jam-bo

Mashed. Used to keep me entertained for hours.

Cougar

For driving, Forza Horizons is a belter, and Burnout Paradise is cracking value.

Standard recommendations: Portal, Red Dead Redemption. The new Tomb Raider is great too.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Less than a week until State of Decay…

treaclesponge
    Free Member

La Noire if you liked the GTA style of things.

GeForceJunky

The new Grid 2 is out not. Its a good simple arcade racer, but I wouldn’t pay top dollar for it. Its a £20 game at best. I’m addicted to Dayz on the PC at the moment. Nice to play something unique for a change.

samuri
    Free Member

Tomb Raider is the only suggestion I’ve not played yet. Might give that a go. Ta.

I’m married and have ridden over 600 miles in the last month so thanks for those suggestions too 😉

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Ride your missus then

Drac

Did you not hear? He’s married.

samuri
    Free Member

She’s downstairs with her hairdresser, might it be a bit awkward?

flipiddy
    Free Member

Played Deus Ex : Human Revolution? Elder Scrolls? Two of my fave games and you can get completely lost in them. Particularly Skyrim.

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, Skyrim was great. Deus Ex was alright.

flipiddy
    Free Member

Guessing you’ve done all of the expansions? How about the Batman games? Dishonored gets good ratings, but I’ve yet to play it. Alan Wake is worth checking out too… 🙂

Edric64
    Free Member

If you have finished all your xbox games I suppose you could revise for your GCSE exams .You are a teenager I assume ?

redsox
    Free Member

Forza 4 if you like driving games

The last Hitman game can be had for less than 15 quid and Halo 4 has also been seen for about 20

samuri
    Free Member

Forza 4 is probably my favourite game, just finishing it for the second time. Bit easy though even with everything turned off.

/swoons at edric’s maturity

ji
    Free Member

Any of the the Lego games? Gears of War 1,2,3?

GeForceJunky

Forza 4 is not easy, try getting top 100 times in the Rivals challenges, that’s a good challenge I find!

Tom83

Both Batmans, super meat boy for old school frustration, halo 3/4 for the campaigns? Fable 3.

samuri
    Free Member

Aah thanks junky, I didn’t even know that existed. I presume I need Xbox live to be able to register?

hounslow
    Free Member

Bit old now, but Just Cause 2 is just about the most fun sandbox game ever made. Spec Ops: The Line for a quality shooter with an actual gripping story (for once).

ChuckMorris
    Free Member

+1 for DayZ, but it can eat your time.

Have you tried Trials Evolution or Trails HD? Brilliant Xbox arcade games that are just as good as any full priced game.

richmtb

I’m currently playing Xcom Enemy Unknown, it’s very good differnt to any other Xbox games

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Tomb Raider is incredible and is £25 max at the minute.

samuri
    Free Member

Good call on xcom. Loved the originals and I’d forgotten this had come out. We have a winner I think. Thanks.

dale
    Free Member

not driving but………. minecraft is steaing my time at the moment (old enough to know better)

Russell96

Second XCOM having played the originals I think it does them proud, well worth a go.

fingerbike
    Free Member

Been through all Bioshock and half life/portal games then?

Saccades
    Free Member

Fallout 3 and NV?

almightydutch
    Free Member

I’ve often suggested it to friends who have got bored of driving games as I find two wheeled motorsport a lot more involving. Bike racing games take it to the next level with having to control the rider. So you still get the close racing track action but with a new dimension of rider controls too.
    SBK Generations is probably the best Superbike game and MX vs ATV reflex (not alive) is the best dirt scooter game. Once you think you’ve mastered them go online….that’s another level again.

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

Edric 64 – Member
    If you have finished all your xbox games I suppose you could revise for your GCSE exams .You are a teenager I assume ?

I’ve said it before on here when this sort of comment has cropped up and I’ll say it again – most people would say the same thing about grown men riding bicycles in the woods.

jamj1974

I loved the Sega Rally remake but that is pretty old!

spacemonkey

Bioshock Infinity is pretty bonkers.

pictonroad

Err, you haven’t got xbox live? That’s where you’re going wrong. Get on there and play your games multiplayer, definitely the most entertaining way to use the box.

I recommend downloading Trials HD and its sequel, for me, Trials HD is the best game on the Xbox, fantastic learning curve.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I love trials. The giga tracks drive me mad though!

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, you’re probably right. I don’t use it enough to justify the cost though. Friday night is normally thge only time I get any decent time on the XBOX. Maybe when my son goes off to uni I’ll have more opportunity.

Anyway, XCOM it is.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘I have run out of XBOX games to play.’ is closed to new replies.