Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I have only gone and done it.
  • uphillcursing
    Free Member

Not only have I just accepted a position in Australia. I have just taken possession of a set of rigid forks.

Kinesis All Terrain ones to be exact. Now There are two frames in the garage rafters. One being a Boardman pro that I bought off here in a drunken moment. The paint is very tatty and needs something doing with it. If I am going to take it for powder coating what needs doing first? Do i need to remove all bottle bolts, the mech hanger? or just hope they know what they are doing? Also what headset is used on these? Certainly not a normal set of cups. I am guessing semi integrated? Can anyone recommend one from the CRC site for not to much money?

Thanks in advance.

Bregante

Congrats. Well done on making such a huge life changing decision. Wish I had the balls to do it, very brave of you, I mean RIGID forks 😯
    🙂

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Quick bump for the evening crowd.

j40aja
    Free Member

I have one of these in black if you’re interested.
    Brand new not even taken out of the packaging it arrived in with my frame.
    Not sure looking at the links for your frame buy is a semi integrated and retails at over £40 so should be decent. Suitable for 50mm headtubes with a 44mm inside diameter.

Looking for £20 posted.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/fsa-orbit-z-no-9-mcup-cc-aheadset/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=uk&utm_content=FSA-FSA_Orbit_Z_-_No._9_Mcup-CC_Aheadset-Gold

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I have only gone and done it.’ is closed to new replies.