Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I have no brother :cry:
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Dear Singletrackworld forum agony aunts,

I think I have lost my brother forever. He told me on the phone last night that he was going to buy a Fixie.

Rather than slam the phone down on him I tried to hang on in there to point out his errors but I think he's fixed (sorry :roll:) on the idea as he likes the look of them.

I tried to point him in the singlespeed or internal rear hub direction but he has heard of a hub that can switch between free and fixed (is this a sign of hope?) in case he hated it in fixie mode. Apparently he wants one to shoot down to the shops on?

Any advice on how I can get my brother back would be much appreciated.

bol

Depends on whether he's got another bike as well I reckon. If he's given up a proper bike for a fixie, there might not be much you can do. Sorry.

andywarner
    Free Member

forget him.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    geoffj

Tell your sister to hide her jeans.

KT1973
    Free Member

I'm afraid you're just gonna have to let him go

Marmoset
    Free Member

Wait until he's fecked his knees, he'll be back 😆

stucol
    Free Member

First patch of black ice he hits on his beloved fixtie will see him instantly convert back to the way of the freewheel !

jedi

i fear for you. soon he will be wearing tight jeans and have a roll up in his mouth whilst riding in a carpark doing shit flatland moves whilst trying to look down with the kids…………..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I have no brother :cry:’ is closed to new replies.