Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • I have lost my entire body weight in snot over night…
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

and just as i start to doze off the alarm goes off to get up and let the builders in.

Benelyn Day and Night are doing nothing.
    ??? All in One aren’t touching it.

What drugs for a face leaking green snot and a head that feels like hamsters have moved in?

yossarian
    Free Member

Dunno but if you find a cure let me know please. Got a 3 hour exam tomorrow morning on ‘hazardous agents in the workplace’. Absolutely f&ckng riveting revising for that as you can imagine and made worse by the rivers of snot and racking cough.

Resit is only £50

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I have sneezing instead of coughing but sneezes that rip at the back of the throat. Both pain and spray coverage.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hels
    Free Member

I have had the same evil cold 3 days now – where does all the snot come from ?? Drinking loads of water to try and make up, and double the recommended dose of lemsips. Seems to help a bit.

yossarian
    Free Member

Sneezes have stopped, am now coughing up nasty brown shit. Still house is empty now, kids at school and missus at work. Time for some revision after a bit of procrastination….

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I tried a load of beer last night in the hope that I would dehydrate and stop snotting. Didn’t work, just got thicker and more painful. now trying caffeine.

kevin1911

Whisky usually helps for me.

db

easy on the Lemsip please if it’s got a high dose of paracetamol in it!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Hayfever does this to me to some extent (without other symptoms), antihistamines work a treat.

singlecrack
    Free Member

i-snot diet……. 😆

singlecrack
    Free Member

Oh and I find steam helps (maybe with albus oil, boiling water in a bowl tea towel over head and bowl).
    Keep drinking ………water that is.. 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Wow! That means that since you now weigh nothing at all, you should be able to climb infinitely fast on the bike. You should definitely enter the XC race at BBB.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Beware, while sudafed does dry up the snot, last time I ended up with a sinus infection because of it drying up and forming a plug. Yack.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

The BBB?

Please tell me more.

molgrips
    Free Member

CK +1 – the snot is doing something, so stopping it means you are stopping your body’s way of dealing with the original problem.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘I have lost my entire body weight in snot over night…’ is closed to new replies.