Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • I have just ordered something from superstar componants…
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Will I die, or will I just have to use primate tools to fix them?
    😉
    I bought ULTRA Mag CNC Pedals BTW.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Can you build a website?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Do you want a medal?

_tom_
    Free Member

You’ll be fine, I’ve had no issues with anything I’ve ordered from Superstar.

pipiom
    Free Member

Ordered 2 pairs 2 weeks ago … ti-axles (one in black and gold for my new err did I mention the new bike) they arrived, they are awesome ….. Shock horror!!!!

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Do I wan t a medal, yes please, can I build a website? sadly no, well i actually can but it is/would be crap.
    The post was tongue in cheek as I only remember the rock incident & I have never bought anything from them before based on *that post*, but as I said it was tongue in cheek so no real point really.

Cheers.

sugdenr
    Free Member

It gets better, you get free Haribo. Yea!

bigdean

Was it Rich Hall that said “good things come to those that wait …….”
    Superstar stuff is usally here the next day 😉

** use their discs, pads and grips quite a lot, no problems so far

dab

2 pairs of pedals and quite a few pads , I’ve no issues , always been happy with their stuff

cruzcampo
    Free Member

Love my superstar nanos, top quality, bargain.

Whats all this rock gate scandal?

wiggles
    Free Member

Ordered some nano pedals Friday lunch time, were here Saturday morning with haribos!

Never had issues with their stuff, used their bars, stems, pedals and grips etc never had a problem not sure I’d by something like wheel builds from them though based on reviews bit can’t fault the components I’ve had

cruzcampo
    Free Member

@wiggles same with mine ordered Friday, didnt pay any extra for Saturday and turned up the following day @ 9am,

ruminant
    Free Member

Love the disclaimer on the packaging ” the sharp bits are sharp”

beefheart
    Free Member

If you can spell components, you’ll be fine. 🙂

cruzcampo
    Free Member

particularly the use of the word “rippage” 😆

wiggles
    Free Member

love the nano pedals on my 1st bike so obvious choice for the alpine… Their ‘sale’ £3 deduct was enough for me to order them last week when I don’t even have cranks yet!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘I have just ordered something from superstar componants…’ is closed to new replies.