• This topic has 23 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Mr_C.
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • I have just had a unknown number call me with people having sex at the other end
  • stonemonkey
    Free Member

is this a scam to pinch your money , and no i dont phone dodgy numbers on my phone

Android
    Free Member

It was probably your wifes boyfriend 🙄

CaptJon
    Free Member

…or your parents

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jockhaggis
    Free Member

Did you have a quick w*** to it? 😯

snaps
    Free Member

Some would pay good money for that!

emac65
    Free Member

Sorry about that 😳

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I had one earlier to my work number, but it was just machine noise the other end. I feel short changed now 🙁

stonemonkey
    Free Member

I'm not married, and the gf is under control, my mother is sadly passed away , no **** and i hope i didnt pay good money for that.

Jamie
    Free Member

Android:

It was probably your wifes gf boyfriend

Edited to account for new information.

MrSparkle

"people having sex at the other end"

So, is that the head end or the arse end?

thepurist

Probably just WCA's neighbour having misdialled the greengrocer

WackoAK
    Free Member

have you googled the number to check?

cynic-al
    Free Member

anotherdeadhero – Member
    I had one earlier to my work number, but it was just machine noise the other end. I feel short changed now

Maybe it was a robot?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Smee and his misses are at home, he probably doped her up on those pills he bought so he could make mucky calls to anyone who offended him on stw. Wouldn't like to see hos phone bill.

I have just had a unknown number call me

He could try but I don't think it would solve the mystery.

stonemonkey
    Free Member

WackoAK – Member

It was an unknown number.

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Turns out it was one of my hilarious mates.

davidrussell
    Free Member

simulated sex or real?

rOcKeTdOg

i got a messsage left from someone ordering 1k worth of car tyres, then two more ranting as i'd not called him back, i work in a hospital!

mrmo
    Free Member

I got a answerphone message from someone on my mobile a while back, "my flights being diverted, i won't be coming in Nottingham but Liverpool, can you pick me up." number withheld.

I wonder what happened..

ourmaninthenorth

I have the old number of a local building society. Even after 10 years, it's quite common for old giffers to leave messages with full name, address and bank account details.

I could be rich, I guess…. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Oh yes. We did this once to an ex-work colleague who was known to be a very angry type. Basically it was the arguing one. Note on his desk to return call and the number.

Jeesus, even after shouting down the phone and us all laughing he didnt calm down for days. 25yrs old going on 50. Miserable bugger.

Singlespeedpunk
    Free Member

I have had some irate people after carpets they have ordered and never had…all numbers withheld.

SSP

bassspine
    Free Member

my mum and dad were one digit off the local chinese takeaway's number. After about two years of explaining to numpties who couldn't dial properly, dad would just take the order and go back to watching the telly

Mr_C
    Free Member

Used to have a number which was one digit off one of the local taxi firms. Same as bassspine's dad – started off telling the (usually drunk) idiots they'd got the wrong number then thought it would be more fun taking the details telling them to wait outside and the taxi would be there in 15 minutes. Eventually got the number changed – there are only so many drunks you can tolerate at 2am.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘I have just had a unknown number call me with people having sex at the other end’ is closed to new replies.