• This topic has 19 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • I have absolutely positively had enough of them!!!
  • loddrik
    Free Member

The kids that is. Eldest goes back to school tomorrow and it can’t come soon enough. I have no patience left, everything they do is annoying me today. Today I have decided I hate my kids, had enough of the bickering, noise, mess, whining, pleading for this that and the other. Today I am in strike, I will not join in any games, they can do what they want as long as it doesn’t involve me. Today I am on the couch watching anything but more kids tv.

Tomorrow it will all be forgotten and I’ll love them again and they won’t irritate me whatsoever.

bigbloke
    Free Member

Here here, mine went back today.

mtbfix

micromtbfixlette will be back at preschool tomorrow morning. Bike will be wheeled onto the trails 15mins later.

unklehomered
    Free Member

That is not a post which is going to bring me round to parenthood…

footflaps

+1

camo16
    Free Member

Mrs16 feels pretty much the same, but…

…there are loads of fantastic times, too. Watching the Tour with my 7-year-old boy was a real highlight of this year, plus we dug some mahoosive holes in beaches, which was excellent…

mtbfix

Micromtbfixlette’s first outings on family rides on her balance bike just one of the great parenting moments this summer.

almightydutch
    Free Member

camo16 – Member
    we dug some mahoosive holes in beaches, which was excellent…

Damn right, that ones always a winner!!!

loddrik
    Free Member

Just to clarify, 99 percent of the time they are brilliant, and I’m lucky in that my kids really are better behaved than most, but at the end of a long summer holiday with crap weather, things are beginning to irritate….

bigyinn
    Free Member

Yes I think mine is being a right PITA, he’s back tomorrow. Claimed the puddle of yellow liquid in the shower wasnt him weeing in there. Think he was trying it out (Mummy said he could if he was deperate and couldnt get to the toilet in time :roll:). It was more the fact that he denied it fully to start with. Daddy talking quietly and calmly seemed to scare him though, as he went very quiet and went up to his room upset.

molgrips
    Free Member

Mine are going to school in…. 3 years. BUGGER!

AlexSimon

The quietness in the house today is a beautiful thing

Sandwich

As I posted elsewhere, the waiting at the end of 20 years is bad. He’s going onto some exciting stuff, we’re looking forward to a quiet house. I’m finding it a bit sad as is Mrs Sandwich. She’s threatening me with some nice long talks…

Bregante

I read the title an hour ago and saw who the OP was and just assumed it was a Liverpool FCC thread 😉

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Mine are teenagers – in school/out of school – different location same s**t.
    (latest bombshell – £600 bill for texts – 5000+ in one month – do not ask how, that may be evidence in the murder trial)

molgrips
    Free Member

PAYG FTW.

jota180
    Free Member

Now that mine have all left school, I hate it when they go back and all the shitty morning traffic starts again 🙂

rogerthecat
    Free Member

@molgrips – it was, MrsCat was complicit in the offence, but that’s all in the divorce documents! 😉

breatheeasy
    Free Member

I’m still looking after mine today – after 8, yes, 8 weeks off the teachers feel they need to have another day doing ‘training’… but that’s a different rant.

Still, could be worse, next doors just had a phone call – the school hasn’t finished the building work so could they keep their child off another day please?! Don’t think they were too happy.

Drac

My kids go back tomorrow, they’re Gran has just picked them so I can rest as I’m on nights tonight. It means I won’t see my kids until Friday afternoon unless I happen to catch them before they go to school. Miss the little buggers even though they wind me up at times.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘I have absolutely positively had enough of them!!!’ is closed to new replies.