Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 'I have a Masters degree in communication' – Republican speech.
  • bravohotel9er
    Free Member
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😆

BigJohn

How long does it take to get a Masters Degree in the USA? Crikey, I counted he's got 3. And how bad a communicator can you be and still get one?

donsimon
    Free Member

Only got to 22 seconds!!! That was enough for me!!

Isn't there a ccommunication professional lurking in these parts?

busydog
    Free Member

It generally takes, on average, 1 1/2 to 2 years to obtain a Masters in the US, going fulltime, but getting a second or third can take much less because one has completed a lot of the core classes.
    If that guy is a communicator, then I am a world class downhill racer!! I think maybe his underwear may just be too tight!
    Like I'd be voting for him–NOT

white101

and here was me worried about some screwball pastor in Florida, here's the real problem grown men who can't remember who they are, where they live or what year it is. Usually I generally see them at around midnight stumbling from my local.
    George Bush clearly made it possible for any fool to succeed in the rotten game of politics

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I think Shibboleth does photocopying…

scaredypants

hmmmmm, wonder if that geezer had a bit of a Bolivian "sharpener" before he went in ?

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Wow…

What does he need? A sedative or an Oscar?

donsimon
    Free Member

I think Shibboleth does photocopying…

😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘'I have a Masters degree in communication' – Republican speech.’ is closed to new replies.