Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • i have a big head
  • porter_jamie

my missus got me a new 661 helmet in XL for my birthday and it’s too small. my Giro Hex is a large and it fits perfectly, but i broke it falling off 🙁 – i fancy a change.

anyone else have a big head and can recommend a nice lid that isnt silly money?

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Giro Feature fitted my large bonce well.

Currently have a Bell Super, but they are quite pricey.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I recommend the crash replacement discount on your Giro Hex.

The Giro Helmet Crash Replacement policy allows you to buy a replacement Giro helmet which has been damaged in a crash, at a reduced price.
    To participate in the scheme you must have purchased your helmet within the last three years from one of our UK or Irish Retailers and be a resident in the UK or Ireland.
    The replacements offered will be the same model or the closest alternative.
    To take advantage of this scheme you must first contact the Zyro Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 1325 741 300

. Our dedicated team will take your details and provide you with a reference number to quote when returning your helmet to us.

Once you have spoken to our Customer Services team you will need to send your damaged helmet, at your own cost, to us ensuring the following has been included:

• The damaged helmet ensuring that it has been cleaned prior to packaging
    • A covering letter detailing the information of the accident and the delivery address for your replacement helmet
    • Proof of purchase of the damaged helmet
    • The reference number clearly marked on the external packaging

Once you have completed the above please send your parcel to:
    Zyro Customer Services
    Roundhouse Road
    Faverdale Industrial Estate
    Darlington
    DL3 0UR

Ensuring you obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office.

transition1
    Free Member

have some kali helmets in XL all new & good prices

tinribz
    Free Member

Big head you say?

belugabob
    Free Member

+1 for the giro feature – fits my beluga bonce, so should suit your melon too.

Jamie
    Free Member

lardman
    Free Member

Same deal here. From large giro Zen, to this IXS trail. Perfect fit and size. I got mine in grey, but ‘enduro-like tic-tac colours are available.

lardman
    Free Member
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘i have a big head’ is closed to new replies.