Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I Hate Waiting
  • woodster

So one fork has been away for over 3 weeks on a warranty issue. the plan is to sell it when it gets back before it breaks again.

Bought another fork which then turned out not to be in stock, so got a deal on a new model which was supposed to arrive last week. Thursday now apparently. Not holding my breath

Parcelforce have failed to follow instructions and pick up a frame I sold on 3 occasions now and I’ve waited in all day for them. Parcel Monkey are an absolute waste of space.

Why is it the little things that ought to be easy take so much more effort than they should?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I hated waiting when I was 13 too, once you grow up you’ll get a more realistic expectation of such situations.

woodster

I just fancied a little bike related rant rather than delve into the myriad of real issues I’ve got.

It’s definitely childish, but I was thinking people could vent their silly little frustrations in waiting here.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Absolutely mate 😀

sirromj

I hate waiting for the dude at the office to finish his dump at 4:55pm so I can go in and get changed, seems to be becoming habitual. Stinking cuftard. Ok hang on, we have two toilets I can use the other, but not the point!

eshershore
    Free Member

Waiting sucks. That’s why it’s prudent to have 2 bikes so you have 1 to ride whilst your warranty is being dealt with…eventually!

At one point I had 2 RS forks for my MTB; the lyric kept breaking and needing repair, the domain never broke. The lack of stress was more worthwhile than the £250 I spent on domain

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I Hate Waiting’ is closed to new replies.