Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I had the best dream last night – Fact.
  • freeform5spot
    Free Member

I was a bike courier in early 1980s New York, getting jiggy with it to a Grand Master Flash soundtrack. I lived in an old converted loft in Brooklyn with 3 amazingly gorgeous busty Russian ‘lady-friends’ who got their kit off and got it on at nearly every opportunity.

I wish they would hurry up and invent a machine to record dreams.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Sounds good.

I had a beautifully calibrated and almost plausible one in which my favourite trainee touched my hand and whispered “you’ve been looking at that girl all evening, and I wish you’d stop and pay me some attention”. I prefer it when they stop while I’m ahead. It’s the principal advantage of dreams over real life. 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

My wife had my best dream for me! It’s the one where I had it away with her best mate. Wish I’d been there for that one.

ShinyRedOrange
    Free Member

My Mrs dreams that I’m cheating all the time, She wakes up really angry at me and usually punches me.

Meanwhile I’m sleeping haven’t done anything wrong and get punched.

Women are insane.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

just dream the machine exists…

miketually
    Free Member

Both our kids were in bed with us last night. I dreamt that I was sleeping on one of the little shelves they have by checkouts in shops for putting your basket on…

Then somehow I was in a shower in our friends’ house and it got more interesting.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I had the best dream last night – Fact.’ is closed to new replies.