• This topic has 44 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • "I had no idea my child was this stupid"
  • kerley
    Free Member

Also my parents only had an inkling of how stupid i was [/quote}

Mine too. To this day they still haven’t a clue what I got up to. And I am glad they were like that as I had a very enjoyable child hood.

I was better at wheelies than that kid though and would have easily avoided the car…

DezB
    Free Member

As if the video will act as a “warning” to kids (or anyone!).
    “Don’t ride into a car” is the warning yeah? Well **** me! I never realised that! 😆

I fairly often see kids riding around, doing wheelies, saw one charging down the bus lane couple of days ago. Always makes me smile. I definitely slow down if it looks like they might get in my way. Obviously there are 1000s of drivers that wouldn’t because they are more important than kids being kids. Maybe they haven’t got kids so don’t care about them. What can you do eh?

nickfrog
    Free Member

Most of us have done stupid things as kids. The problem is when the kid is not a kid anymore but hasn’t shown any sign of the inherent stupidity diminishing.

molgrips
    Free Member

As if the video will act as a “warning” to kids (or anyone!).

It might demonstrate potential consequences though, which is what younger people have trouble understanding.

DezB
    Free Member

What? A few bruises? Great warning.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘"I had no idea my child was this stupid"’ is closed to new replies.