Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • I had a dream about CaptainFlasheart last night
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

Emily Batty I think.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Talkemada – you're out of order giving details about Flasheart……..it's up to him what he chooses to divulge about himself. You'd be the first to complain if someone did it to you.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Talkemada – you're out of order giving details about Flasheart……..it's up to him what he chooses to divulge about himself. You'd be the first to complain if someone did it to you.

Not not that I wish to stand up for Talkemada or give a flying fudge for CFH, but to be fair that is all information CFH has quite freely given on the forum in the past.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

EDITED

Talkemada knows what I'm talking about ….. if he doesn't, he can email me.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Emily Batty was at Dalby Forest at the weekend, and I quote:

Mom, dad, and Charlotte came to watch and support for Dalby and Houffalize (WC-1&2) which helps make home feel not so far away 🙂
    Enough mumble jumble. The new World Cup venue at Dalby Forest in England was awesome!
    The course- amazing! They get my vote for making it the Olympic venue 🙂
    I heard the spectator turnout was quoted at 6,000?
    I was unusually chill for the race. I actually remember thinking… ugh, okay why do I not feel like throwing up? (just a feeling-never actually do). Had I finaly grown out of the dragonflies for butterfly nerves? Haha who am I kidding
    I was so excited to be back at World Cups and this year with Trek World Racing.
    The past few days I have been touring around England with mom, dad, and Charlotte. We have seen more castles than you could imagine. Priceless memories. I think between Charlotte and I we’ve taken 1000 pictures 😛
    Tomorrow morning we will take the ferry across the English Channel and land in France. Hopefully get to Houffalize, Belgium earlier to get a lap in on the course!

zaskar
    Free Member

molgrips – Member
    Who is that lovely lady zaskar?

Yep Cap'n Flash's dream lady Emily Batty.

8)

Talkemada
    Free Member

What have I said? 😯

As pointed out; that's all info CFH has divulged on here in the past anyway.

Personally, I reckon he's probably quite a nice bloke really. I don't agree with all his onions, but he's an intelligent, educated man who behaves with more dignity and respect than a good few on here. I've never seen him post owt particularly objectionable, and I'd wager he probably treats most folk he encounters with respect and good manners.

He invites the 'banter' on here, with his ott persona, and revels in his 'notoriety'. A proper STW character. The forum would be a poorer place without his input, imo.

I'd have a pint with him. Make Fixies History! 😀

Flashy; I apologise if I've been out of order. I never intended to be.

(Ernie I've emailed you, not that you ever reply…)

noteeth
    Free Member

I have a dream… that one day CFH, GrizzlyGus, Stoner & PaddedFred can be a four man 24 hour enduro race team.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I have a dream… that one day CFH, GrizzlyGus, Stoner & PaddedFred can be a four man 24 hour enduro race team.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

I have a dream that one day on hills of the South Downs, the sons of the former oppressed, and the sons of the former oppressors, will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

And when this happens, all of God's children will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

Talkemada
    Free Member

*Adjusts sights…*

noteeth
    Free Member

rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight

Trail sanitiser!

I, too, look forward to that Great Day – drinks will be on Stoner. 😀

Talkemada
    Free Member

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
    When hope was high
    And life worth living
    I dreamed that love would never die
    I dreamed that God would be forgiving
    Then I was young and unafraid
    And dreams were made and used and wasted
    There was no ransom to be paid
    No song unsung, no wine untasted

zaskar
    Free Member

You're all nuts.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘I had a dream about CaptainFlasheart last night’ is closed to new replies.