Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I had a bad fall today
  • yunki
    Free Member

At the local jump spot at Pines Ridge on Woodbury Common 🙁

I was having a go on the dirt jumps there showing off to my kids basically.. This is a photo of someone (not me) getting it right up there

There are some huge roll-ins to each set and I overestimated my ability and chose a pretty hardcore line..
    As I hit the first lip, my bike shot skywards from underneath me, and frozen with fear I plummeted to the ground locked firmly in a seated position to ensure that I took the full force of the impact straight into my butt…

For the first few seconds immediately after I was certain that I had suffered a life changing injury, but as soon as the sickening pain really started I jumped up and leaped around howling mightily, proving hopefully that there will be no long term damage..

It probably also helped that I was riding a 14″ wheeled Islabike, and that the only jump that I was brave enough to attempt was a mere couple of inches high at most 😳

scaredypants

too late for this year’s rampage, I’m afraid

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

When are you going to drop the psikk edit?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    weeksy

Oh dear. We need footage!

hammyuk
    Free Member

PPPPPP and mucking fuppet :mrgreen:

chewkw
    Free Member

… am I correct that you got the seat post up your backside? 😯

Northwind

If you’ve busted your coccyx, get to the doctor. It’s very morale boosting when they go “Well son, you’re shit out of luck, that’s going to hurt like a bastard and there’s nothing i can do about it. LOL”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I had a bad fall today’ is closed to new replies.