Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I gotta Phaart Boff! But it's not coming out right (ON ONE CONTENT)
  • masterwatson2000
    Free Member

So I bought a Phaart Boff track pump from the On One website just the other day, and all the rest of the kit has been assembled to do a tubeless (all over the floor). Prestatyn valves at the ready, but wait a second, I don’t seem to be able to use my Boff on Prestatyn valves.

The website (checked thoroughly for compatibility prior to purchase) suggested that this pump was suitable for both types of valve, but on closer inspection, only seems to be working with the schraeder fitting. I don’t believe I’ve made an error… Am I missing a trick to get it connected up to my North Welsh valves?

allthepies
    Free Member

The Boff is only compatible with Rhyl valves.

wwaswas

on my smaller pumps you need to take the end off the adapter and reverse a rubber bit inside to switch valve types.

brant
    Free Member

This video might help

masterwatson2000
    Free Member

Brant, my saviour! That’s all I needed to know. This pump just became the best value for money track pump you can buy. I knew the on one mention in the title would grab your attention… I imagine you’re contractually obliged…

Anyway, back to the North Wales references and fart jokes… BTW, no such thing as a Rhyl valve, but you could’ve had ‘Rhyl out the hole in order to fit a schraeder valve’ or ‘Caerphilly remove the end cap etc.’

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I gotta Phaart Boff! But it's not coming out right (ON ONE CONTENT)’ is closed to new replies.