• This topic has 51 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Keva.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • I got called a **** by a roadie the other night
  • fauxbyfour
    Free Member

Pook, has it occurred to you that maybe you were in the wrong? I know that once I was wrong….once!

zangolin
    Free Member

Pook, has it occurred to you that maybe you were in the wrong? I know that once I was wrong….once!

I am teacher so I'm never wrong. 😉

daveh
    Free Member

I'm a fat roadie, should I put my bike away for a few weeks?

Smee
    Free Member

Dougal cant ride for toffee. I dont believe that he has been tearing anyone a new anything. 😉

sturmey
    Free Member

"gives me the w***** sign" How did he know you play with yourself?

sloaner
    Free Member

Would you have posted this if it was a fellow mountain biker?!

What is this sad prejudice all about!!

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

i'm with al, if your stupid enough to cross on a blind corner. you deserve it imo.

and al, dougal races, lots, and is stupid fast. kicks my arse up and down the country 😀

TheSanityAssassin

That Dougal does well – to say he only eats sugar lumps…

Oh, and I'm still waiting for the ubiquitous helmet-cam footage from Pook too…

convert

The only thing sadder than some toss pot who crosses a road in a dangerous place and gets a verbal slap for their retarded actions then feels obliged to bleat on about it on a forum, is someone who on seeing said post feels obliged to reply with some bile filled rant. Oh, that will be me then!

Half a dozen of us came out of the bottom of Lockerbrooke @ Ladybower a couple of Sundays ago after fixing a puncture. The lad who'd punctured happened to be looking at something on his back wheel as he set off and to be fair wasn't paying total attention to the road.

However, two cocks on mtb's came rolling past, not overly fast, didn't have to take any evasive action, had a good 50yds to see him, yet still felt the need to mouth off about 'looking next time'. Needless to say they got a return of words, not overly abusive though.

Some people just need to chill out – it amazes me that folk can still get road rage for no reason whilst supposedly de-stressing on an MTB. If that were me, a comment along the lines of 'woah, nearly had you then' (which they didn't), with a big grin would have been issued.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Fair enough Olly, it's usually only weekend warrior types that boast about passing fat cyclists.

Needless to say they got a return of words, not overly abusive though.

Some people just need to chill out – it amazes me that folk can still get road rage for no reason whilst supposedly de-stressing on an MTB

Ironing?

Keva
    Free Member

<snigger>

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘I got called a **** by a roadie the other night’ is closed to new replies.