Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I flippin love bikes.
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

There’s not been a lot of bike riding this year mostly due to a lot of 6 and 7 day working weeks. But this week I’ve been out three times, all just short blasts, couple of hours or so. Sunday was hard, the head said go but the legs and lungs said no. Wednesday was a little better, the others nearly burnt the legs off me but it was great fun with just enough leafy slidy stuff to make it a right giggle. Tonight was even better, a solo night ride, saw two Roe deer, two foxes and a load of feral kids, the stars were out and the singletrack was super fast. I even got a KOM. Legs almost feel recharged and the head is feeling a lot more balanced than it has been.

Bike are great aren’t they. 😀 😈

pnik

They are indeed very good.

jekkyl

Amen brother. Cycling is mint and such excellent fun, I always finish my ride on a high. I’ve been out tonight too and it was indeed a lovely cold, starry sky. We got out into the countryside a bit and it was great, I feel free when cycling.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

And again tonight. Took a sizeable lump out of my shin but it’s so much fun right now, fast, fast, slippy, fast, fast, fast, slippy, fast, slippy and so on. And all from my doorstep.

chocolateteapot
    Free Member

Couldn’t agree more, i’m back with a vengeance after a 10 year break. I lead a hectic busy lifestyle with 2 children and 50+ hours work but I feel so much better after a few hours on the bike.

It’s sometimes hard to get the motivation to start the journey but once I’ve started I never look back!

garage-dweller

First ride in 3 weeks tomorrow after a two week lay off enforced by out of country travel for work. can’t wait. Just need to choose which bike and remember to charge the lights

pitduck
    Free Member

is good 8)

Ambrose

A month off the bike and I feel like a blob of slobbiness. I managed a few hours at. Brechfa yesterday and drove away at dusk, giggling and launhinged like a loon. Bikes are wonderful.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I flippin love bikes.’ is closed to new replies.