• This topic has 19 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • I feel sick …
  • cinnamon_girl

when I look at Google’s home page. 😳

philconsequence
    Free Member

shhhh google will hear you!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Eh? What? Why?

BigJohn

Heave Ho me hearties!

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Watch the vid on this link, it’ll make you feel miles better…
    (it’s work safe, although I use the term loosely)

Video

cinnamon_girl

Pete – motion sickness sufferers hellfest.

Actually, I’m going to stay away from the PC today. Easier than having a bucket beside it.

boblo
    Free Member

@CG… Tuna and Banana pizza? 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Funnily enough, no appetite for food but good job I had my porridge before I logged on.

hels
    Free Member

Waaahhhh ! No, not liking that at all. Worse then the Onedin Line, which also makes me vom.

rOcKeTdOg

surely there’s no motion sickness at 20,000 leagues though as there is no wave motion?

SaxonRider

That climbing vid has made my hands so sweaty I can’t use the trackpad. 😯

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Pete – motion sickness sufferers hellfest.

I know all about motion sickness, believe me, but that’s all in your mind becasue there is no motion. If there was, you’d feel the same watching the TV or walking round the room.
    When I was young I couldn’t go more than about 4 miles in a car without throwing up. It got better as I got older and I’ve never had it when driving, but I can’t read of look downwards for long when I’m a passenger even now….

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

EDIT
    It’s probably something similar to the bizzare reaction I have to spiral staircases (The tight ones like you find in churches and castles) which can leave me a gibbering wreck. It’s totally illogical. There is no danger, but some I can’t even go more than about 10 steps up, like this one up the outside of the Laxey Wheel in the I-o-M. I made it up the first section to the lower platform just fine. After that? Nope.

DSCF0106 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

Yet I walked along an open mesh walkway very high up over the road, suspended underneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge, then climbed up the bridge to the top, no problem at all. So I’m not scared of heights, just spiral staircases…..

Does that sound familliar? 🙂

Shibboleth
    Free Member

SaxonRider – Member

That climbing vid has made my hands so sweaty I can’t use the trackpad.

Made me feel physically sick Saxon! I have the most irrational fear of heights… 🙁

DezB
    Free Member

It does this if you click on the logo
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Jules+Verne

boblo
    Free Member

PeterPoddy – Member
    <snip>
    When I was young I couldn’t go more than about 4 miles in a car without throwing up. It got better as I got older
    <snip>

That’s cos you’ve transferred it to the poor sods who sit on the back of your Triumph 🙂

wwaswas

CG – other home pages are available.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

That’s cos you’ve transferred it to the poor sods who sit on the back of your Triumph

He he! 🙂

Actually, I’ve been told by more than one person that I’m a very smooth rider. I don’t scare my passengers. 🙂

Triumph was sold in 2008 🙁 and replaced with a Ducati 🙂 which is now also sold 🙁

boblo
    Free Member

@PP. I couldn’t keep up with your bike antics. All I remember is your affair with Juan and a Triumph and how it all ended in tears when he had to leave the country to recover 😉 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Holy crap – there’s a load of people Twittering how much they love the Google home page today. How dull must your life be?!
    (No offence C_G!)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘I feel sick …’ is closed to new replies.