Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 'I feel lucky' flight website – does one exist?
  • sadexpunk

not sure if its been asked on here before or not, but cant find anything, so here goes…….

i like the thought of having a few days off, then finding out what flights are available from nearby airports to places i maybe wouldnt have thought of. so the search would follow something along the lines of ‘i can go anywhere on these particular dates, whats the options, and then filter from cheapest upwards.
    every site ive seen so far, you have to put in your destination and flight dates. if nothings available it just says amend your search, rather than give options.
    surely theres a flight to outer mongolia for £1.50 just waiting to be booked….. 🙂

anyone know of any sites with search options like that?

thanks

Cferg
    Free Member

Skyscanner does this if you just leave the ‘Destination’ box blank, gives you the cheapest flights. Cheapest I’ve seen is £20-30 though (might vary if its very close to departure time)

hjghg5
    Free Member

Yes, skyscanner set to “anywhere”. I picked up a cheap long weekend in Croatia for later in the year using that approach.

sadexpunk

great stuff, thanks for the advice.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

doesn’t moneysavingexpert have something like that? when? where from? how much? here’s what’s available

sadexpunk

i did have a quick shufty on there mate, but didnt see anything that fitted that type of search.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Try this
    url looks a bit strange but go to moneysavingexpert.com – Travel and Motoring – Holidays and Flights – Cheap Flights – Totally Flexible

5 nights any time in May from London less than £50 return gave results including Italy and Switzerland

It’s well hidden.

sadexpunk

just having a look through those mate, thanks a lot, just the sort of thing i was looking for…..

konabunny
    Free Member

great links, thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘'I feel lucky' flight website – does one exist?’ is closed to new replies.