Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • I feel dirty, Piers Morgan content
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Had day off so was hanging around this morning before getting a haircut, caught about 25 minutes of Breakfast Telly, piers Morgan was presenting breakfast telly on ITV, dear god what a Twunt, it was car crash television you couldn’t turn away from. If he lasts a month I will be amazed.

mrsfry
    Free Member

We all know you loved it. Sitting there with your hair up and eating bon bons whilst wearing your fluffy sippers, giving Piers lots of cheers.

😉

jambalaya
    Free Member

OP you are not the target audience

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    footflaps

Who is the target audience for someone that repulsive?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m more interested in why the OP chose ITV over BBC News…

*is confuzed

CountZero

Unbearably smug tit. I’m not generally speaking a violent person, but just seeing a photo of him induces an overwhelming desire to punch him repeatedly in the face.
    Tosser.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Who is the target audience for someone that repulsive?

The very large number of people who are home and don’t agree with you. He’s not for me either but you don’t front a major US show if no one likes you.

Pigface
    Free Member

Um he was fired because the ratings tanked

Ferris-Beuller
    Free Member

I think i saw that?? Didn’t Susannah say she was his onscreen husband or something equally stupid and he responded with a super creepy ‘oooh do i get onscreen husband privileges’??

She’s making an exhibition of herself too…i liked her on the BBC, but she seems like a right pillock on that God awful programme.

mtbfix

He was interviewed or R4 last week over a game of chess, which he lost. The intro to it described his life and career in the past tense and my heart did a little glad skip when I thought I was hearing his obit.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I feel dirty, Piers Morgan content’ is closed to new replies.