Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I feel a little guilty
  • aa
    Free Member

On my commute this morning I got snarled up in a line of cars on an uphill bit, as i made my way through the traffic there was a youth on a chromed fixie (nikes, skinny jeans, check shirt, one direction hair). What a **** I thought as I overtook him. Then felt guilty about thinking that. It’s just a yoot on a bike

That is all.

svalgis
    Free Member

They probably felt your anger and got depressed, and now will never ride a bike again. Are you happy now!?

granny_ring

Tomorrow I hope you let him overtake you. 🙂

aa
    Free Member

Tomorrow I’m on children duty so will be in the car. I’ll be looking wistfully out of the window wishing I was on my bike so he probably will overtake me.

I should have said something like “good work, nearly at the top” but it would have come out as “them jeans are gay”. 😆 no offence.

dazh

I had an odd encounter on my commute recently with one of these fashionistas. I too ride a fixie, but having brakes and wearing lycra I’m far from cool. Anyway, after overtaking this fixie-kid, he proceeded to chase me whilst shouting “FIXIE!!!! Yeehah!” repeatedly. I didn’t know what to do other than speed up and get away.

binners

What a **** I thought as I overtook him.

Are you catholic? For guilt to even register with me I’d have had to have shouted You ****ing sisters-jeans-wearing ****!!!!! at him as I passed. Then kicked him into the path of an oncoming car. Then murdered his family

Actually….. even then…..

LsD
    Free Member

What ye got to feel guilty about?? Now if ye had overtaken whilst riding very close in, then brutally driven your elbow into his face in passing, causing horrific facial injuries, now that- that, ye could feel guilty about.

Junkyard
    Free Member

You should feel guilty for only thinking it and not syaing it

uselesshippy
    Free Member

You only thought that because your repressing your true feelings.
    aa, your are in fact a fixie hipster scumbag. 😈

djglover
    Free Member

Swear filter overload!

wrecker
    Free Member

I watched premium rush last night. It was ****ing dogs*** and the bloke rode his bike like a complete wa***r (apart from Dannys little trials bit). Felt the need to get that off my chest 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘I feel a little guilty’ is closed to new replies.