Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • i don't often watch TV and haven't seen British……
  • alpin
    Free Member

…….. broadcasting for some time. a BBC3 live stream has finished and i am now watching “Britain Unzipped”. and you’re meant to pay a license fee for this shite?

and WTF is going on with that **** hair. very punchable, aren’t they…

Free Member

With a title like that there was always likely to be a cock on view.

headfirst
    Free Member

The Olympics is on you know! No need to watch anything else.

alpin
    Free Member

^^ i know. but i don’t have a TV and official German streams are: in German; and German-centric so i watch the BBC via streams. didn’t intend to watch “britain unzipped” and only saw five minutes of it, which was enough, tbh.

trash.

Cougar

Well, this might be a radical suggestion, but perhaps, just perhaps, you can’t judge an entire nation’s broadcasting output on the back of one late night programme?

nealglover
    Free Member

Well, this might be a radical suggestion, but perhaps, just perhaps, you can’t judge an entire nation’s broadcasting output on the back of one late night programme?

[quote]

Are you new here 😉

Cougar

Good point, well made.

unklehomered
    Free Member

The licence fee is for radios 4 and 6. Some of BBC2, and Being Human.

Everything else keeps ‘those people’ occupied and off the streets. Its not P.C. but it works.

rOcKeTdOg

Being human is rubbish now the big eared wolf has scarpered

jota180
    Free Member

BBC3s output is produced by some media studies kids I think, probably 1st years

The licence fee is a bargain overall though

Drac

24 HD channels setup purely for the Olympics, plus online streaming to most devices. It’s things like that which make the licence fee worth it.

donsimon
    Free Member

I used to get a German channel, there was a magazine programme on Sunday night which appeared to follow people around and their bizarre sexual habits.
    I assume all German TV is this crap, simply diabolical.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ban this sick filth.

jon1973
    Free Member

So you’re going on about how shit the BBC is after having enjoyed the suburb Olympic coverage.

unklehomered
    Free Member

So you’re going on about how shit the BBC is after having enjoyed the suburb Olympic coverage.

eeeeeeeeh, I wouldn’t quite go that far. But yes the every sport live thing has been fantastic, the online feeds are of a very good quality, and the website has been great for keeping up to date when at work. Let me turn the commentary off on everything, then we’re superb. Now we’re just very good.

But yes, big up the breadth of BBC Olympic coverage, if not always the quality…

juan
    Free Member

Just a question how do you manage to watch it abroad…? TOR?

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Op – AGREED

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Won’t somebody think of the children.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

^^ i know. but i don’t have a TV and official German streams are: in German; and German-centric so i watch the BBC via streams. didn’t intend to watch “britain unzipped” and only saw five minutes of it, which was enough, tbh.
    trash.

So you’re in Germany I take it? Watching the BBC for free? And complaining about it?

Righto. I see.

zippykona

Watch BBC 4 instead. From what I have seen telly is rubbish wherever you go.
    The BBC is worth every penny. How much does a sky subscription cost?
    Will they give you a station like 6 music that’s great and ad free?

alpin
    Free Member

juan – Member

Just a question how do you manage to watch it abroad…? TOR?

vipbox.tv amongst others

alpin
    Free Member

So you’re in Germany I take it? Watching the BBC for free? And complaining about it?

Righto. I see.

don’t worry PP… i’ve also watched some austrlian, american, german and arabian streams.

+1 for Radio 4.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘i don't often watch TV and haven't seen British……’ is closed to new replies.