Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I don't like the BNP but you have to wornder about the BBC sometimes…
  • breatheeasy
    Free Member

Obviously the ethics of the BNP are shameful but the BBC trying to say one BNP councillor had a drink driving conviction and therefore the BNP are a hateful political party is pushing the bounds of journalism.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8319635.stm

Surely that ignores the number of MPs/Lords from Labour/Tories/Lib Dems who are not exactly strangers to the legal establishments….

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes i do wornder[sic] about your motives for posting this
    They gave him a platform, quoted him , the leader of the party , potted history of party and asked why he refused a breath test request from the police. Hardly a central point of the article and overall the tone is well balanced.

I am left once more questioning your motives for posting this.

taxi25
    Free Member

I thought the article was pretty fair. Questioning the councillor about his refusal to provide a breath test was relivant, in so much he refused to do it because he felt he would have been fitted up for his political beliefs. Not just that he's an arrogant, stroppy bast@rd.

zaskar
    Free Member

I look forward to the BNP being elected and ruining this country.

Just wait till I get my new passport to China etc and fly off somewhere else first please.

Look at the replies from lazy people who can't be bothered to work and getting jelous of others etc.

Get off your butt and work. Even I took a shoddy job that pays bugger all for a while.

Olly
    Free Member

whatever happened to freedom of speech.

controversial decision to give him air time on the show.

i think thats wrong myself.

i dont care if he burns babies for fun, if he wants to say so, he can say so.
    it wont get him voted in, but keeping them off air cause "we dont like them" is wrong surely?
    if youve got a problem with him, dont vote for him. its as simple as that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I don't like the BNP but you have to wornder about the BBC sometimes…’ is closed to new replies.