Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • I DON’T LIKE SPAM!
  • WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Anybody been receiving a higher volume of spam since the site was hacked?

I’ve been getting all sorts of cack with my email address as the sender.

marty
    Free Member

not particularly, noticed a bit of a spike a couple of weeks back, but nowt much in the last couple of days. the “from” field means hee-haw btw.

julianwilson
    Free Member

I too have been getting the same volume in spam from ‘myself’ as i have from ‘Twinky Alvarez’ and other comedy names. And only this last three days or so.

But i used to get them all the time a year or so ago. Could just be coincidence and someone else using thie christmas holidays to set up some new stuff.

Strangely, I can’t get intyo evilzone this morning to see what they are chittering about. Coincidence too?

chvck
    Free Member

I’ve found a few things popping up in my spam folder that are from myself, best one yet had the subject line of: “Don’t stop at 6 inches. To contact Slaughter Group”, I might have to open that one just to see what it’s about!

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Thanks, guys.

Still paranoid though!

Hmmm

Think I’ll contact my ISP tomorrow to see what can be done.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

i dont like corned beef either!

dobo
    Free Member

i have 2766 spam items in gmail, which is good, i’ve seen it go over 4000 before, i guess the spammers are enjoying the holidays

ton

i, infact love spam to bits……….
    niceley fried on a butty with bacon and tomato with black pepper…….
    om nom nom nom nom 😉

fbk
    Free Member

200 emails a day, 198 of them tend to be spam. No change over the past few years though – that's what I get for keeping the same email address for 12 years 🙁

And yes – lots from myself, "no sender" or random gibberish. Good job outlook's spam filter catches most!

GrahamS

Ton, why have you dragged up a thread that is 10 months old??

fbk
    Free Member

lol – didn't notice that bit! How bizarre 😯

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

transformation

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘I DON’T LIKE SPAM!’ is closed to new replies.