Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I despair…
  • gogg
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26880728

He’s in there because he thought it was OK to attack and murder people, but then complains that no-one “protected” him.

taxi25
    Free Member

I couldn’t realy care less what happens to Bellfield. But as a general principle prisons should be as safe as possible, not realy sure how this could be achieved without having everyone in isolation.

gogg
    Free Member

“without having everyone in isolation. “

There’s an idea…

Go around killing people, lose your right to interact with other human beings.

I’m all for redemption, turn it around, but some people are too messed up to change.

Junkyard
    Free Member

£4.5k for minor injuries?

I think in prison the test should be were reasonable measures taken to protect him as the only thing that will guarantee his safety is complete isolation.
    I think it is fair enough if there was actual negligence but it is like you or I suing the police because we are the victims of crime.
    they can only do their best

jon1973
    Free Member

This beggars belief, can’t imagine the impact this would have on Milly’s family.

Serious question though. In reality, what does this actually mean for him? Will he ever actually get his hands on the money and if he does, what can he do with it in prison?

gogg
    Free Member

Wakefield is full of “wrong’uns”, Bellfield, Mark Bridger (killer of April Jones), Huntley was there for a while, Mick Philpott is in there, one legged rapist/kidnapper Michael Sams. Shipman topped himself there.

It’s not meant to be a holiday camp.

Sadly I would imagine that Bellfield gets to do what he wants with “his” money, personally I think he should pay some “housekeeping”.

footflaps

Sadly I would imagine that Bellfield gets to do what he wants with “his” money

How can he spend it inside?

Cougar

Wakefield is full of “wrong’uns”,

Having been to our Wakefield office I can confirm that this is the case.

(-:

avdave2

I hope he dies in prison a very wealthy man.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I despair…’ is closed to new replies.