Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • I dare you, I double dare you to open this link and not be inspired.
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

Open at your peril.

http://bunyanvelo.com/

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Saw fat bikes, closed tab.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

meh looks flat & dull

MrSmith
    Free Member

Whimsical aspirational images for nodder beardies and their clown bikes. I’ll pass thanks.

bikeneil
    Free Member

^ this ^

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Ah well, it floated my boat.

Five minutes in and universal thumbs down. You didn’t get to the gravel racing then?

fudge9202
    Free Member

Fat bikes! nah, sorry

toys19
    Free Member

Worked for me. V nice mr mcmoonter, thanks.

b45her
    Free Member

fat bikes are even sillier than 29ers, of no interest to me at all

rOcKeTdOg

Some short sighted miserable luddites on here, it’s biking, it’s stunning scenery, only the lobotomised can’t see that

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Saw it on twitter earlier.
    Loved it.

brakes
    Free Member

or those that don’t want the Emperor’s new clothes.

jameso

Miserable lot : )

You should’ve posted a pics of loads of men in lycra 1-pc body suits, grimacing in sufferland, or maybe some enduro-ers roosting some loam. That’s acceptable.

rickt
    Free Member

Opened and closed…….

but added to favorites to take a read when I get a spare minute(s) hours.. – could do with issue 1 and 2 first!

MrSmith
    Free Member

Not being interested in a niche pursuit that’s a further distilled part of a niche pursuit does not mean you are miserable.

Dark-Side

some beautiful images there. Will download and read on my flight tomorrow.

Ringo
    Free Member

Very nice cheers

vorlich
    Free Member

Saw it tweeted earlier, some nice looking rides. I don’t really get the waxed moustaches and daft caps though.

ssnowman
    Free Member

Looks good, thanks for posting

jameso

Mr S – no, but having to express your disinterest or grading of niche-perception may suggest a lack of happy )

It’s just touring..

timc
    Free Member

nice pics, cba reading it

epicyclo

mcmoonter – Member
    Open at your peril….

You shouldn’t promote magazines that encourage actual cycling in this forum.

It takes time to read, time that your critics prefer to use for romantic liaisons with themselves.

And anyway, I expected a humungous wood pile pic…

🙂

MrSmith
    Free Member

It’s just touring..

Why not have “niche touring pics” instead of an invitation to “dare to be inspired” then?
    Now I know how those little kids felt at the Lapland theme park that consisted of mud and a toy reindeer 😥

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Irrespective of the wheel or tyre size I think the landscapes the guys are riding through is the inspiring part.

_tom_
    Free Member

Whimsical aspirational images for nodder beardies and their clown bikes. I’ll pass thanks.

😆 Pretty much that!

whippersnapper
    Free Member

Haven’t clicked link. Do want to be part of mcmoonter’s pic…preferably knowing whilst sitting in that building that one of those bikes belonged to me. Inpired maybe, probably more dreaming. No interest in a fat bike of my own. Do own 29er. And a beard.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

rather be out on my bike in any one of the photos that sat in my job tomorrow

chiefgrooveguru

No time! Have to compress bike fun into too few hours so corners, drops, jumps and steeps must be maximised for satisfaction. At another time of life (younger or older) then yes, very nice! Not now, must shred. 😉

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I fancy a bash at this next September. 500 miles, lots of it on singletrack looping together hot springs. Scoots of to find flights to Idaho.

Bike Touring Special: The 500-Mile Idaho Hot Springs Mountain Bike Route

joat

This log shed building is getting a bit extreme, but at least it’s not far to the stove. 😉

rOcKeTdOg

Not being interested in a niche pursuit

It’s called cycling, I dunno why some of you frequent the “bike” forum at all

debaser

Lovely photography and some stunning scenery, bookmarked to read some of the articles another time.

Gravel racing looks rubbish though, don’t quite get that concept.

miketually
    Free Member

I think it looks great and I’ll have a proper read later.

I have a beard and own a monstercross fixie with Midge bars.

mogrim

Nice photos, and some very nice places to ride – but the titles of the articles put me off reading it, looks like the schmaltzy crap that Dirtrag mag often came (comes?) out with.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Gravel racing looks rubbish though, don’t quite get that concept.

I think the problem the Americans have is that so much of their land is in private ownership. My experience touring over there is of huge tracts of land with no trespassing signs. I suppose if gravel roads are all you have to ride through a wilderness on you may as well have a race on ’em.

IdleJon

mcmoonter – Member

You didn’t get to the gravel racing then?

I didn’t simply because the thing took so long to load on my laptop. (Even before the post-school internet slowdown.)

I’d probably read a bit more if I could find some patience somewhere.

ibnchris

Great mag Mcmoonter – I don’t think my other half will thank you for showing it to me though. Plans are already being hatched…

monkeychild
    Free Member

Cheers for the link. It looks good I’ll check it on te iPad later 🙂

johnhe

Great looking mag, but it really is overloaded with beardy faces and funny looking handlebars.

problem0
    Free Member

Liked the JOGLE story – Those Americans eh?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘I dare you, I double dare you to open this link and not be inspired.’ is closed to new replies.