Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • I can't see! Any good solutions to sweat in the eyes?
  • swamp_boy

Do you need the glasses to see? – if not these might help, they work for me. You can get better looking ones than in the link.

wire mesh safety glasses

Northwind

Keeping my helmet clean helps- I reckon you don’t just get today’s sweat in your eyes but the super-concentrated remains of sweat past. Urgh.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Monobrow AND and cycling cap?

Taff
    Free Member

In this weather Vaseline, if not too hot then buff or road cap

yunki
    Free Member

ferlipping heck..

one of STWs most outspoken ambassadors for science baffled by one of the simplest of natures problems..

what if you meditate until a level of consciousness is achieved whereby you can transcend the physical plane and become separated from your body, looking down on your commuting self from an ethereal ipad..

once in this higher state, simply enter settings-excretions-head and deselect ‘brow’

turtleheading
    Free Member

I had this problem. Buff was to hot, so in the end I just slices a 4cm strip of the end of it so you had a kind of stretchy thing sweatband. Seemed to do the job, if your find its not working and its still going in your eyes just rotate it (or go see a doctor you sweaty sod)

GrahamS

wire mesh safety glasses

😆 yeah they definitely don’t qualify as “not looking like a gimp”

Keeping my helmet clean helps- I reckon you don’t just get today’s sweat in your eyes but the super-concentrated remains of sweat past. Urgh.

*whisper* I’m not wearing a helmet

once in this higher state, simply enter settings-excretions-head and deselect ‘brow’

Hmmm think I need an upgrade. 😀

Seriously, pirate-buff is working fine. It’s not a great look, but I’m working it as best I can 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘I can't see! Any good solutions to sweat in the eyes?’ is closed to new replies.