Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I can't believe the price of tyres these days…
  • orangeboy
    Free Member

What’s worse is some one will probably pay that

dsb181
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dik_wnOE4dk#aid=P9z68sLs-24[/video]

lightning
    Free Member

I doubt anybody will pay that price.

There are sellers who list items at silly prices in the vain hope that somebody will click buy it now.

I was buying Meccano on ebay in 2012 and there was a seller offering a huge lot of rusty/near worthless junk for £2,995.
    It caused much laughter on the Meccano forum (yes, there is one) but the seller kept relisting, and it is STILL there, well over a year later, after being relisted at least fifteen times on a thirty day auction.

The set is probably worth £200 max.

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

Try having a car where parts aren’t available any more. Similar to above this Integrale indicator lens keeps coming up time and time again, I can’t think why no one buys it, even if it is original!
    Ebay sillyness

Speeder

Those are the rarest of rare though and I’m sure they’d go easily at that price if they were 20″.

Sundayjumper

As we all know – people that were kids when these kind of things were current are now middle aged IT consultants with cash to burn buying stuff to reminisce over. Those tyres might not be worth £250 but someone will buy them for a slightly lower, but still silly price.

I’m also fairly sure a lot of sellers list at an inflated price in order to get offers and do a deal offline. Ebay’s fees are pretty steep these days.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I can't believe the price of tyres these days…’ is closed to new replies.