Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I cannot wait to put these on my bike.
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

When I brought my Charge Cooker it turned up with a white saddle and white grips. I hated it. But I thought I should man up about it and live with it for now or until something wears out, especially as when I was riding I couldn’t see it. Thankfully the grips finally wore out and the seat was looking tatty so I ordered my replacements and I’m chuffed to get these through. Now when I drink tea and eat cake after my ride I can be even prouder of my steed. After all it’s all about how a bike looks isn’t it? 😀

kraftyone
    Free Member

Need to sort out stray untidy wire on your desk… nice saddle grips combo though

fasthaggis

Need to sort out stray untidy wire on your desk learn how to use a camera… nice saddle grips combo though 😛

teadrinker
    Free Member

I had to take it like that as the other side of my desk is a complete shit pit and there was no way I was going to let you lot ridicule me for that 😉

tops5
    Free Member

“bought” 🙄

wombat

How disappointing, I was hoping to see a bucket of Spokey-Dokeys

thegreatape
    Free Member

Scoop? Really comfy saddle

ahwiles
    Free Member

and they look great, until the matt surface falls off, this usually takes about 15mins.

teadrinker
    Free Member

It really is comfy isn’t it! This is true Ahwiles, but for £12 from eBay I can live with that.

Thanks Tops 5, really appreciate it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I cannot wait to put these on my bike.’ is closed to new replies.