Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • I call troll
  • brokenbanjo

To whomever you are that came off your bike at Clapham, hope you are well. To the troll in the comments section, I called it and want my £5.

MTB accident Wezzy Gezzy

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Wow…

Ahem.

devs
    Free Member

In the days before forums there was Usenet. He was a nut job then and he hasn’t got any better it seems. He’s far worse than a troll, he’s done time for attacking mountain bikers with a saw. Luckily he lives the other side of the pond.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Do a search on his username..been around for some time.

daftvader
    Free Member

I’m sure that I’ve seen that idiotic argument before, damned if I can remember where tho.

crewlie

Oh, he that must not be named has surfaced again.

daftvader
    Free Member

Voldemort?!?

njee20
    Free Member

Ah yes him, a very special brand of lunatic. Big fan of his work.

Frankers
    Free Member

Mountain biking accelerates erosion, creates V-shaped ruts, kills small animals and plants on and next to the trail, drives wildlife and other trail users out of the area, and, worst of all, teaches kids that the rough treatment of nature is okay (it’s NOT!). What’s good about THAT?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Is this that same loon that posts pics of small animals wedged in rotors?!

shaggy

The guy is a very well known anti-mountainbike advocate. Troll is perhaps too light a term. He’s been doing it for decades and, as mentioned above, did prison time for threatening mountain bikers. He has a ban-on-sight status here.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

I’m off tomorrow and am desperately trying to convince myself NOT to research that person and go accidentally squish a field mouse mid-drift in the rain instead.

Lordy.

wiggles
    Free Member

So if bikes as inanimate objects are not allowed then should everyone go into the woods like that naked rambler guy?

tomhoward

Properly nasty piece of work he is too. Those of you who frequent the br forums (shame on you!) may know of Alex Kaiser who, whilst sleeping at a DH mtb event, died from a serious but undiagnosed heart condition. Mike couldn’t hide his joy at this, spouting all kinds of shit about it being due to him being an mtber and how he would still be with us now had he not been. He hasn’t just served time for threatening mtbers, he’s actually assaulted them too, all the while claiming to be some environmentalist (mental being the pertinent part of that word)

Troll in the fullest sense. Vile in the fullest sense.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

One good thing is that “EnvironMentalist” has entered my vocabulary.

Klunk
    Free Member
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

There was a local paper facebook question about cycling which had some of the usual crap and one particular individual who suggested that he would run cyclists off the road and had a problem with Feral Cyclists on the road.

It’s a shame I had the letter from the Police telling me that they had convicted him of running into me and assaulting me. All I asked was if he was any relation to the bloke with the same name….

Ah Kama

martinhutch

Healing vibes to the Long Lane casualty, in the midst of all that.

coastkid
    Free Member

Glad i mostly ride fatbikes which leave less of a footprint on soft sand here on the coast and sandy trails than a human footprint. Hope he can handle that.. 😯

crazy-legs

He’s been around for decades. Horrible little man; he used to just exist on his own little website but now actively seeks out news articles worldwide about mountain bikers and comments on them using the same cut-and-paste argument each time. He popped up on a regional North West newspaper a couple of years ago commenting (well, “glorying” would be more accurate…) on a story of a rider who’d been injured at Gisburn and he’s been on here under a couple of different user names although he gets banned on sight.

Phil_H

He was here maybe a month or so ago posting the same stuff on a thread about someone who was injured or worse.

zippykona

His world must be full of hate that is chewing him up from inside.
    I feel for his family.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

He’s someone that you are far better off not engaging with at all. He’s said all the same things time and time again and he’s heard all the same POV time and time again. He just wants to draw people into his twisted ideas of logic. He’s horrible and should be left to dwell in his own anger and misery.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘I call troll’ is closed to new replies.