Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I bought of wiggle!
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

Do I need to destroy all my cards, move house, change identity and check under my car every morning?

Or will it be ok?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What do you intend to do with your "of wiggle"?

JoeBones
    Free Member

LOL

pjbarton
    Free Member

yes. don't mean to sound snooty, but that missing 'f' stopped me from understanding the headline.

so what's up with wiggle?

TheDoog
    Free Member

Shouldn't it be 'from'??

pjbarton
    Free Member

shouldn't that be "I obtained a product via monetary exchange"?

foxyrider
    Free Member

What the hell – am I missing something about wiggle?

thepurist

Apparently they'll steal your credit card data, use it to buy some serious ninja gear then come round to your house and work you, your family and pets over real bad. But they do usually manage to do that the next day and often for less money than other places, so it's not all bad.

foxyrider
    Free Member

LOL – I have used wiggle and yes about 3 years ago they seemed to have a problem as my card details got pinched but have done so twice since even after taking my details off wiggle and changin card numbers – I use credicard via paypal now anyhow! I am still not sure they did have a problem or it was just coincidence?

allthegear
    Free Member

I bought off Wiggle years ago and, yes, my new card was done the next day.

Having said that, even the most mind-bogglingly incompetent company would not still be having the same problems now. Anyway, they have PayPal – just use that.

scaredypants

my card got done recently

I had used wiggle shortly before but also plenty of other places (money's on the local garage at the moment)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘I bought of wiggle!’ is closed to new replies.