Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I blinked first, so you can blame me…….
  • dannyh
    Free Member

I was really trying not to replace the drivetrain on my bike until May, but given the noises and graunching that we’re occurring I did it this morning. The whole lot, chainring, cassette, rear mech and chain. Cue eight weeks of monsoon-like weather.

I’m probably going to compound the problem by servicing the fork lowers next weekend, so there no hope for any decent weather at all.

Sorry.

thepurist

Phew… I put my winter hardtail at the back of the garage earlier, leaving the bling carbon summery bike ready for action. So I thought the monsoon would be my fault, but you’ve taken the bullet. Thanks!

Alex

I removed a mudguard last week. And changed my rear mud tyre for something a bit optimistic. I also have a new drive train to fit. And some flippers.

egb81
    Free Member

The rear mudguard on my winter roadie broke on Friday so I can predict with certainty a munter of a summer, starting now.

StirlingCrispin

It’s not too late: invest in a new Goretex jacket and we’re guaranteed a drought.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

It’s ok fellas, I’ve just bought a set of rollers for indoor training, and put the good bike away, so the balance has been struck.

egb81
    Free Member

It’s not too late: invest in a new Goretex jacket and we’re guaranteed a drought.

I can’t afford the replacement mudguards this month let alone a new Goretex jacket!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I blinked first, so you can blame me…….’ is closed to new replies.