Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • I am the UK's fastest, fattest mountain bike racer.
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

no its true I know an endurance female cyclists who looks tiny [ 5 foot ish] and weighs about the same as me and she no fat on her
    I also weigh more than when i was a footy [badly I am not an ex pro ]but I have a smaller waist than then.
    having been on some stw rides it is clearly not true for all of us 😉

ton

johnnie……….easy man 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes it is true JY, muscle is more dense but not by all that much apparently.

Also you have a heavier skeleton when you do a sport that involves shock and vibrations.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    5thElefant
    Free Member

😆 There’s a lot of excuses being chucked about by the pie eaters 😉

I’m stout and I’m proud.

ampthill

I’m 97 kg and 6 foot foor. BMI is about 26-27, so I’m over weight. At 90 kg I’d be normal weight and a good racing size…..

molgrips
    Free Member

BMI is about 26-27, so I’m over weight

Ignore the BMI tho really.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

I’m fatter and faster – bring it!

There’s a fair bit of interest, now how about some action.
    Who’s at Wiggle Enduro 6 this weekend then ?

5thElefant
    Free Member

I’m doing Dyfi so I suspect my lap time won’t be quite as quick.

The 24s would be good for a chubby challenge. Fastest laps by BMI/weight.

5300Kcal at Wiggle Enduro 6 today, according to my Garmin.
    Beat that you size zero super models. 😛

Don’t think I’ve forgotten about this challenge. 😉

Erlestoke 12 tomorrow.
    It’s a bit tight through the trees in places, I’ll try not to get wedged between them.

devs
    Free Member

6’3″ and 105Kg. BMI 28.9 but body fat is 16%. Dunno if age comes into the bracket but I’d give this a go. I can even beat the racing snakes on the right course (occasionally) and at least keep them honest. Fact is though, I’m never going to drive past a lot of pubs, pie shops and bike trails to ride round a muddy field so if I’m in it’ll have to be 10UTB or the Puffer next year.
    Oh and I did 6055 kcal last sat at 10UTB!

Fuzzyfelt
    Free Member

There’s an idea for next weeks photo thread “man in Vegan strip wedged between trees!”

I’m sure somebody will push you through….Happy riding tomorrow! I’ll try and say hello at somepoint.

Clobber
    Free Member

Can we have a fatties class at SSUK?

bigbadbond
    Free Member

Whats wrong with being 130KG ???? LOL Jan 2010 I was 205 KG through a normal Diet and MTB riding I am now 19 months later 130 KG . Was 70″ chest 64 ” waist now 48 ” chest 42″ waist and still allbutt slowly now still loosing but mostly inches. Doc said 114KG for my 6ft 3″ frame which is big boned !!! Slovakian Ski accident Xrays Proves it !! would be about right !!!

Started on a Trek 4600 now have a On-One inbred for the Mile munching and off roading a On-One 456 Carbon XT Pro. Regular at Sherwood Pines on the Kritchner and running at just under an hour for a lap now. Only one of my mates can keep up now all the others need to catch up fitness wise. Did my first lap of Sherwood at 25 stones and now do 400 -600 miles a month excluding gym miles !! Got a 60 miler planned on Saturday and the BHF run in October.. Might start racing next year just for fun !!! The only issue I have now is trying to find a Full Susser that can cope with the power and speed of me LOL Any suggestions ?

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Either BMI or Bodyfat for entrance qualifications

BMI 30 min

Bodyfat 25% min

Anything less is a size 0 supermodel.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘I am the UK's fastest, fattest mountain bike racer.’ is closed to new replies.