Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • I am starving
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Stuck at work since 7am, left my lunch at home, can't get out, wallet at home so no takeaways, not a shop nearby, no coffee, no buscuits only flippin Redbush cafine free plop.
    And I'm straight out training tonight.
    Life is pretty harsh.

miketually
    Free Member

No, you're hungry.

Can no one there lend you some cash or food and/or nip out and get you something?

grumm
    Free Member

Life is pretty harsh.

At least you can go out biking, and all that's actually happened is you're a bit hungry through your own stupidity. 😐

surfer
    Free Member

And I'm straight out training tonight

I did a similar thing a few months back, did an 8 mile run around the Howgills. Ended up sitting in the mud with absolutely nothing in the tank for the final climb! How we laughed.

oldgit
    Free Member

On my own and no one about.
    My belly hurts 😥

soma_rich
    Free Member

or would you prefer?

oldgit
    Free Member

I've just pulled the same expression as those eggs 😯

flippinheckler
    Free Member

The Roast chicken I have in the oven smell lovely, will go nice with some potatoe wedges and corn on the cob! Yummy followed by apple crumble & custard.

oldgit
    Free Member

What follows when I get home is twenty minutes of eating garbage whilst setting up my lights and shoe horning myself into some lycra, which in turn will be followed by me moaning about my stomach hurting all through the ride tonight.

ourmaninthenorth

What follows when I get home is twenty minutes of eating garbage whilst setting up my lights and shoe horning myself into some lycra, which in turn will be followed by me moaning about my stomach hurting all through the ride tonight.

Probably better than me last Tuesday, having had a bowl of soup (no bread) at lunchtime, and battered myself for 90 minutes in the evening. I got home with the shakes and had to be fed chocolate by Mrs North.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I am starving’ is closed to new replies.