Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • I AM OUTRAGED!!!
  • GlitterGary
    Free Member

I ordered some cone spanners off Chain Reaction yesterday and they arrived in the post just now!!!

I am outraged about how quickly they have arrived!!! Not to mention the price!!! They were outrageously cheap!!!

Royal Fail delivered with a smile too!!!

What can I rant about now!?!

Pook

Thai immigration law

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I know, it’s shocking. I ordered a headset from Winstanleys last Thursday, and the bloody thing only went and arrived Friday morning, didn’t it? 🙄

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

Whether or not ‘Pnuebes’ is the real name for the spiky bits on new tyres.

binners

Judging from today’s posts I’d say that you need to be outraged about fatties.

Could you please post something about them being a drain on the NHS and in need of shooting. Or summink. Thanks!

neninja
    Free Member

I’m outraged that you’ve copied a gag that’s been done a dozen times so far this year. Disgraceful!!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Beats his usual waffle!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Racist dog names, anyone? It’s an outrage!

Nicknoxx
    Free Member

Now I’m outraged. This morning a Roadie in full Lycra and a helmet waved, yes actually waved, at me on my hybrid/mtb in non-bike-specific clothing and no lid. Unheard of.

highclimber
    Free Member

it’s an outrage that when I order something from CRC it arrives in a timely manner, well packaged and at a price I find reasonable. And can you beleive the cheek of them not charging postage. WTF is that all about!!

fadda

And those characters at Merlin. I ordered a set of brakes from them on Sunday – didn’t turn up until this morning. TUESDAY MORNING, I TELL YOU!!!

highclimber
    Free Member

*shakes fist*

grrrrr

bigyinn
    Free Member

They’d have got away with it too, if it wasn’t for those pesky posties!

Xylene
    Free Member

Thai immigration law

They are a bugger aren’t they. Are they still wanting 400,000B in the bank to consider settlement on a non-immigrant-O?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘I AM OUTRAGED!!!’ is closed to new replies.