Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • I am now setting my alarm
  • dabble
    Free Member

for 6.30am. I will either get a phone call at 7am saying I need to go to work 🙁 , or I will be going for a nice long ride 😀 . I do hope it’s the latter.

Who’s riding tomorrow? (Today if you’re reading this on Sunday).

matther01
    Free Member

Me…but I’ll be up at 5.30 and Cannock for 7.15!.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

setting mine for 7 am ….off to coedy on a 29er racey hardtail,….yes i will die…

matther01
    Free Member

Will now not be taking my LEV…bloody cable end has just unthreaded…knew I should have soldered the end (and I’ve just got it back from Superstar too)! 😥

maxray
    Free Member

May well see you mather01 ! May just claim my lie in instead tho 🙂

matther01
    Free Member

maxray – I have a 5 month old who’s teething so I’m up most of the night and early morning…how I envy even the thought of a lie in!

danielgroves
    Free Member

Me. Gotta go into town first as I was riding today as well. Probably won’t get off until 2-3ish, so it’ll only be at the local woods, but so much fun in this weather 😀

Northwind

Uplift at innerleithen tomorrow… It’s been booked out too far in advance for me all year so I thought, ah, the world cup’s on, everyone’ll be at home watching that while I’m out riding in the sun and the dust.

hainman
    Free Member

not today,going to the World Cup for the 1st time,Sun is out,beers are chilled……BRING IT ON!!!!

dabble
    Free Member

Didn’t work, whoop! 😀
    Just spent 4 hours blasting my local trails and also got in a bit of trials practice and stopped by the local outdoor skate park to whizz up n down the ramps before the scooter crews arrived and drop in on you left right and centre, there’s no park etiquette anymore, grr.
    Lunch on the go now, shower than the DH from Fort William, then to me mams for a big Sunday tea. Today is a good day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I am now setting my alarm’ is closed to new replies.