Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • I am now a Dad
  • Bunnyhop

Aaawww.
    Welcome into the mini ST worlders Ethan.
    You are part of our next generation.

Miketually – happy birthday to your little girl 🙂

bintangman
    Free Member

congratulations – the buzz has lasted 9 months and counting for me so far. I found my time in the water and on the bike has been so much more enjoyable since. And all the money you'd spend going out for meals and expensive holidays can now be spent on new bikes, and some nappies!

miketually
    Free Member

Thanks bunnyhop. This is how six year old girls choose to spend their birthday 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    aviemoron
    Free Member

Congrats, monkeychild. miketually, aye mines got the climbing bug as well, rope swinging out the back age 3.

It just gives you more excuses to have fun!

monkeychild
    Free Member

He is already set up for getting a balance bike 😆

Travis

Congrats on the little one.. (quick get a beer in)

monkeychild
    Free Member

I am hoping the Mrs and Ethan can come home today as she is currently has real life Jeremy Kyle opposite her bed at the moment. A true pillar of society couple appeared yesterday. Effing and blinding, arguing, having the tv on loud as well as phones going off. I mean it's everything you need on a maternity ward. I wouldn't mind the cheeky cow was complaining over the phone about my sons crying!!!!! I am not surprised with that racket 😆 The thing that had me in stitches was:
    Dr:"So are there any ailments in the family?"
    Chav Dad:"My uncle slipped a disc, he was a land worker you know"

I spat my coffee out laughing 😆

God why are these people allowed to breed? I feel sorry for there little girl as these plebs are more interested in wetting the babies head and child beneift than love and affection.
    Rant over 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘I am now a Dad’ is closed to new replies.