Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • I am going to see the Damned tonight
  • Pigface
    Free Member

and I am excited 😆

nothing more to add

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Smash it up.

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

I saw them at the end of last year when they supported Motorhead. I thought they were superb. You won’t be disappointed.

Pigface
    Free Member

Saw them 2 years ago for the first time in about 20 years, I was dreading it as I thought they would be awful. Wow just brilliant Vanian on top form and Captain really enjoying himself.

Hence my excitement

Dobbo

Also saw them last year with the Ruts, top night out! One of the first bands I say around 1981 😕

jambalaya
    Free Member

Excellent.

iolo
    Free Member

I went to see ACDC 2 weeks ago,I was at the Eurovision song Contest last week, I”m going to see Muse on Friday and Baby Metal on Sunday. I’m also a little bit exited.

jambalaya
    Free Member

That could be the very definition of “eclectic tatse”

Northwind

iolo – Member

I went to see ACDC 2 weeks ago,I was at the Eurovision song Contest last week, I”m going to see Muse on Friday and Baby Metal on Sunday. I’m also a little bit exited.

A perfect blend of used to be good, will always be good, and will never be good 8)

BillMC

I don’t know why, I don’t know why
    I guess these things have gotta be

cynic-al
    Free Member

Been listening a lot, am jealous.

Made some of the best 3m pop/punk tracks going IMO.

leftyboy
    Free Member

Also saw the Damned around 1981 when they were excellent, did get a good kicking that night because I wouldn’t surrender my leather jacket to a couple of guys who were ‘collecting’ them at the exit!

Has the same happen when I saw the Clash in the same year but turned out that I knew one of them so avoided a kicking the 2nd time! Did get chased by a bunch of skinheads through Paddington though, ahh the memories of youth!

Pigface
    Free Member

Well they were excellent, Gloucester on a Tuesday is never going to be the liveliest gig but Vanian worked his socks off, First track was Disco Man and ended with Smash it Up 😆

Only gripe was that the sound guy was a cloth eared deaf oaf, why do so many shows get spoilt by hopeless mixing.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘I am going to see the Damned tonight’ is closed to new replies.